“Close to the seminary”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed October 30, 2010

My husband usually stays here when he has to travel to take his classes at golden gate seminary in Denver. It is very close and it is pretty cheap. It is in a nice neighborhood and the rooms are clean. You do have to pay for internet service though so keep that in mind.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South

Reviewed October 9, 2010

From the first coversation with the hotel staff when requesting special room arrangements, to the check-in and the room itself, this couldn't have been a better experience. The price of the suite room, complete with kitchen, good internet, modern tv's....was great (about $65). I'd expect to pay more for a high quality room, so this was a surprise, and really, the only surprise of our stay. We were traveling with a dog and a teenager, and neither one barked about the fine facility.
I'd recommend any family traveling through Denver to stay here, even if for only one night....especially if they have their 4-legged friends with them.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Run and don't look back! Awful. Awful. Awful. While the outside seems somewhat inviting and the location is good don't be fooled.
I could tell as soon I we made it into the lobby there were going to be issues. While the front desk person was friendly and accomodating (letting us check in early) other than him and the location this hotel deserves negative stars. First impression of the room was that it might be ok. Then I saw the condition of the carpet, stains throughout and even little spots of gum stuck in the carpet everywhere (more on the carpet later) as I removed my shoes, I hadn't even totally put my foot completely on the floor and felt the stickyness of the carpet. So I opted to keep shoes on until bed. Next, I opened the oven to find a mold filled pot o god knows what, but it had obvioulsy been there for no telling how long and through how many guest. So I took it to the front desk where they apologized. Next the walls are disgusting. Someone really needs to start paying attention to detail. It was right about then we decided we were going to check into a different the following morning, until then we thought we could tough it out overnight. The we started to notice that since we checked in the room was not cooling down, the A/C was shot.
Upon getting my little ones ready for bed I noticed the bottoms of their feet were black, from the disgusting carpet. To end the night, I washed my face and had the pleasure of drying my face with a soured, moldy towel. We checked out first thing in the morning.

3  Thank Ateten
Reviewed August 4, 2010

On the way to W Virginia to pick up my girlfriend, I stayed that this motel. This location is in the middle of the business areas of Greenwood Village, so try not to get here at rush hour, or else it will take a while to find and get to it due to traffic.
The attendant at the lobby was extremely friendly and witty (if you dont mid that).
The room is a apartment like room with sofa, mini kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove etc. I was pleased to see that it had actual glasses, dishes and metal forks and spoons. There is not many places in this price range that offers that. The bed and sofa was a bit springy but it want that bad. It was very quiet so I slept well. This place seems to be well secured and will not hesitate to say here and recommend to friends and family.
The only gripe that I had was that the room reeked with cigaret smells. Aren't there any smoke free rooms anymore these days?
Overall, an excellent value!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank spbcorgan
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I highly recommend this hotel. It was clean and well-maintained, and the service was excellent. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

This would be my last choice! The place is "dirt cheap" and it lives up to the saying...Pay more, you get what you pay for, for real!!! The room which was to have a "mini kitchen" didn't have the microwave working. I had to take my frozen snacks/soups to the front desk to be warmed. The rooms are not serviced unless you are there more than 6nts. Their "Fitness Center" consisted of one bike and 1 tred mill. There are too many "permanent" residents, or long term residents at this hotel. Next door to me were 5 young ladies plus their dog living together in a tiny room. There were too many men around the hotel ALL DAY LONG, not a comfortable feeling for a single woman traveler. The front desk staff were friendly, but not given much to work with. Sad!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Connie and her staff always go the extra mile for the guests. Connie's staff is friendly, knowledgable, ready to assist to the needs of the guest. Everyone has a smile and a warm hello when you walk in the front door.
The Hotel is in an excellent location for highways shopping mass transportation and upscale eating locations are close by within walking distance.
Anyone staying in the DTC area should consider this hotel as they truly go above and beyond for their guests.

• Stayed: February 2009
1  Thank speedyvette6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South? Share your experiences!