“The place was a dump but the staff was excellent.”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“The place was a dump but the staff was excellent.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I'm having to stay in Denver for an extended amount of time for some minor medical procedures. Although the staff was pleasant, when I walked into this "hotel" I should have walked right out. The place was messy with broken cupboards behind the front desk. When I arrived to my room, there were crumbs and burn marks on the countertop and a non working air conditioner. Had it only been for a night, it could have been decent, but as for comfort, find yourself somewhere else to go! This was absolutely not what it's advertising online.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Tiffany S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you felt the hotel cleanliness did not meet your standards. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is readjusting the cabinet drawer in the front desk area and I have made housekeeping aware of what was found in the room you checked into. Both housekeeping, front desk and management staff has been made aware so that we can make sure we are not missing these things as well when we are inspecting the rooms. I am sorry that you did not get a chance to stay with us and we hope that in the near future we have a hotel in the area that you need to be in.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at DVT@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I moved into this property for a short time but while on my stay I felt so much at home. The employees were GREAT! I always felt like if I needed anything at all they were their to help. Angela one of the main employees was FANTASTIC, always their to smile and say hi, always always in a good mood. of a night Jordan employee as well as Angela was great! Always nice and polite and professional. Will be stay here every time work takes us to Denver. Awesome place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt right at home. Angela is definitely driven by customer service and meeting guest needs, as is Jordan. Please know that I will pass along your kind words to them both. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area!
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This certain branch of the Extended Stay Family has been fantastic!!!! Im not sure there's even enough room in this review box to explain how wonderful the staff, the rooms, the treatment of guests is here, always the treatment of our pet! My partner is a travel nurse so Extended Stays have been our home away from for sometime, previously staying at another Extended Stay which in my opinion doesn't even deserve to have the word " Extended" in their name. Denver Tech Center South is the place you want to stay!!! Sara is a godsend to the manager's I've dealt with at my previous stays at these chains in Colorado. Another fabulous employee I would love to mention in angela, such a amazing worker, never attitude always always polite, always always making sure we had everything we need in our room and are content. Even watching her with other guest she as well as SARA have true compassionate regards to their guest and I for one will always choose to stay here in returning to Denver.

Room Tip: all and I do mean all the rooms here are what you expect when you spend your hard earned money...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you had a good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

As a traveling nurse, my partner and I have been staying in different Extended Stay Americas for the past 6 months. We stayed at one in Seattle, which was a great experience. Then we stayed at one in Lakewood in the Denver area, which almost ruined it for the Extended Stay brand for us. We decided to go ahead and try it once again here at the Denver Tech South location and they have won us back over. The staff here has been amazing! The rooms are very spacious, very surprising for a "hotel" room. The entire facility seems to be very clean. All the staff here truly seem to enjoy their jobs and the customers they are helping and serving. They have the right attitudes and personalities to be in the customer service field. I cannot say enough about the service here! I have a farther drive to work now than when I was staying in Lakewood, but I am so much happier with the room and the staff. It really makes the drive worth it. Sara and Angela do an amazing job of making their guests feel comfortable and welcome and deserve some major thanks and gratitude! This will now always be my choice of a place to stay if I am anywhere in the Denver area.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and was pleased by the staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Denver
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stay at extended stays all over the country and this was by far my best experience I have ever had. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help no matter what. It is a very clean property and I always had everything I needed. AS I stated before, I have been to several and this is best I have been too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and think if you need just a night, week, or month I would definitely check out Extended Stay Deluxe, Tech Center South.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you chose to stay with us while in Denver. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.
Laramie, Wyoming
Reviewed February 10, 2013

When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Shirley who helped to find us a room with an extra-good bed since my back was giving me problems. Our room was clean and well appointed. Bedding and curtains appeared brand new in addition to the wonderful, comfortable bed. Throughout our three nigh stay we enjoyed the comfortable suite. Again, extra kudos to Shirley>

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that even though we are not 5 star hotel our staff and property provided a 5 star experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 7, 2013

All of the staff at this facility are wonderful. Especially Angela, Sarah, Jena and Shirley have made our stay here very pleasent. This facility is clean and neat . We would recommend anyone stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that your long term stay here has been so enjoyable. We strive to make every guest feel as comfortable as you have been and we are focused on providing a "home away from home" environment to each and every guest. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
Extended Stay America - Denver -...
#12 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South? Share your experiences!