Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Canon City, Colorado
“Extended Stay”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I cannot tell you how helpful and accommodating the staff and especially GM Angela were in providing an extended stay at their hotel. Was in a transition period and Angela was always looking out for us and getting the best rate possible. In times when your not sure of what your getting sometimes, I can can tell you at Extended Stay Denver Tech you'll get quality service and accommodations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt so comfortable here and I am even more pleased to hear that the staff was welcoming and accomodating. It is always so much fun for myself and the rest of the staff to read how much of a difference we can make in our guest's travel experiences. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed December 6, 2012

stayed 6 nights---perfect location---if you want glamorous, this is not your place---but, the rooms are wonderful---full kitchen, living room area, bed area---work desk space---exactly what I like on a trip---the staff was friendly and professional---small continental breakfast---work out and laundry rooms---interior corridors are wonderful compared to exterior---I love the kitchen aspect of these hotels, without the high price for some of the "suite" properties---this was both personal and business---2 1/2 stars is the proper rating---

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor---thought that was smart---no one above me!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of your experience at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had comfortable home away from home and also It was very nice of you to recognize all the staff members and we all truly appreciate your kind gesture. Your comments are very encouraging. It was indeed pleasure to have you here with us and I am glad that we were able to provide what we promise, a clean comfortable stay and friendly atmosphere. Everyone wishes you the best in your future endeavors. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Happy Holidays to you and your Family.
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Not a good experience. Room was dirty upon arrival. 4 out of 5 towels in our room either had snot on them or large black grease spots. It seemed like they quickly made up a dirty room when we got there. The hallways smelled like burning marijuana and ethnic food. Probably because that is what was being cooked in the other rooms. When we pulled back the covers on the bed we found a large blood stain on the comforter. It was very late, so we just slept with the sheets which we then wondered all night if those were actually clean. Scary...plus we booked through hotwire, so there was no way to cancel and we had to endure 2 nights! Awful, will not EVER stay at anything that says extended stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, October 24, 2012

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (Please feel free to contact us by phone 303-858-0292 or email us at dvt@extendedstay.com). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
toronto
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My son and I go away every year to take in an NFL football game, so far thirteen different cities and teams. He found this facility on one of the travel websites and booked us in at a very good price.
In a nutshell the location was pretty good, the building well kept and tidy, our rooms clean and in good repair, staff helpful and overall a very good experience.

While I did not have a lap top, my son who had an adjoining room said that the wireless internet worked well, we had a rental car so the location was fine, if you did not have a car I would think twice about this location, however I really did enjoy my stay with these folks.

Room Tip: I ended up with a lovely room on the ground level and on a corner of the building that was bright, s...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mbron
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Extended Stay Deluxe - Denver Tech Center South. We strive to make every guests stay a "Home away from Home" experience, even if it is just for (1) night. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. If for any reason you would like to contact us please do not hesitate to do so. 303-858-0292 or dvt@extendedstay.com
Jackson, Michigan, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I booked this Hotel Room through a discount website. Let me say this is the first time I have had a bad experience with booking this way.

I was supposed to be in a non-smoking room. When I opened the door, the smell hit me. As someone who uses an inhaler, this was not my ideal room. However, since I arrived at 11:00 P.M. Monday, only slept in the room, was in town less than 36 hours, I did not ask them to change my room.

I did let them know, when I checked out, they blamed it on a new housekeeping person. Seriously, there were burn marks in the bathroom flooring and the bed dust cover.

I will continue to use the discount website, since this was my only bad experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Marc D
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Denver - Tech Center South.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies. I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Its clean, good loction but for extended stays, not a good choice. If you must work from your laptop the connection is very poor. I have spent roughly 1.5 hours a week calling tec support to resolve. I gave up and headed to the coffe shop! Oh they do advertise it is FREE HI SPEED INTERNET. Also. THEY LOST MY MAIL !! I had a package sent here expidited service, cost me over $100, postal shows it was delivered. Staff well, they say they dont have it ! Very upset!
The mattress is very old and stained and very uncomfortable. The pool is always closed as well. Staff are on their cells dealing with personal calls. I didnt care to hear about someone going to jail as it was a loud conversation by the desk clerk. After that I tried to stay away from the desk.

Room Tip: ask for a corner room if you are extended stay.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TammyRenaud
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We regard a consistent, dependable Internet experience as crucial for our guests, who are often staying with us for long periods of time while on business. That's why we have invested so much in a technology infrastructure that supports our guests' internet needs. I apologize if you were inconvenienced while utilizing our internet; however, we will continue to invest in reliable wireless Internet access for our guests.

As well, our housekeeping staff is trained in proper cleaning and inspection processes. We take pride in ensuring our guests receive their rooms in a clean and timely fashion. It seems that there was a breakdown in this during your stay, and because of that, I have personally spoken to our staff and reviewed company standards.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other of our brand locations in the future.
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Location, Location, Location! Great area of town. Friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel.  Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure.  My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
Extended Stay America - Denver -...
#11 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South? Share your experiences!