Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My recent stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience . Breakfast was always hot on each morning and the room was always clean. On a walking distance you will find different restaurants like italian, chinese,fish etc.. The hotel could give you some discount freebees from those restaurants. The front desk Bernadette was a sister for me during all that two week stay and I hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Christy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Thank you for your most recent review on tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and was able to relate to Bernadette (One of our guest service agents). She is a wonderful person that loves to make people feel at home. We are looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

We loved our suite at the Holiday Inn Denver Tech Center. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was a nice size with a seperate seating area. The complentary breakfast is very nice and we were surprised by the innovating automatic pancake machine.
The only negetive I have to report was the front desk clerk that was on duty our first night there. We checked in at 4:30 ish so we were ready for dinner. My husband went down to ask the desk clerk about the local restaurants. First he recommended the high dollar Italian restaurant across the street. When my huspand said we were not looking for Italian, he bluntly told my husband to go out the front door and down the street because there were lots of restaurants to choose from. In my opinion, that was uncalled for blantant rudeness!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for you kind comments! It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your next trip to our area. I also appreciate you noticing our renovation, completed a year ago and still in amazing shape. I apologize for the rudeness that you did encounter. We are working with our staff to better our guest relations.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

This hotel in Englwood CO has been my place to stay for the last year when I visit my client site. As a frequent traveler I have stayed in a ton of places over the years – some every week for months. This place I rate very high on just the fact they always get it right. Never an issue with getting a reservation or when I get to the hotel having my reservation. Even when I don’t come in for a month they still treat me like I am a frequent guest. The site is always clean and in the rooms I have never had an issue that caused me to have to complain or request a move. This all may not sound like much but believe me other places you feel like the faster the trip is over the better. Here it is as close to home as a hotel can get.

Room Tip: Join the Priority Club - if you travel much you will get top rating quick and then better rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback. We try to build that personal relationship with all of our returning guest. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

As a business traveler I have very few needs in a hotel so this review is in response to those needs (1) comfortable bed, (2) clean room, (3) free wifi and workspace in my room, (4) hot shower with good water pressure. This hotel met all those needs and then some. Seems to be a brand new hotel and the King Suite was very roomy and not much more than a regular room. Bed was a little firm for my liking but very clean and new. Front desk staff was very friendly as well. Close to the freeway and to office buildings and wharehouse area of the Tech Center. Took about 25 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have continued to upgrade different aspects of our hotel. We are still offering the most current ammenities to our guest.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

clean facility , friendly staff, quiet and a great place to stay during my business trip. conveniently located.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for our positive feedback.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

My family came in from out of town and I had made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in Denver Tech Center. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk staff was very courteous and friendly and top it off, my family mentioned that the hot breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely make my next reservation for my family or friends at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2010

The staff was great. There was plenty of parking. Everything in the room was fine except for the smell. I asked to be moved, and was, without any problems. The new room smelled ok at first, but after a day, it smelled musty, kinda like how it smells when old carpet is removed. I know what you're thinking, yes, I packed clean clothes.
I won't be staying here again as there are way too many hotels in this area to choose from.
I gave "value" 1 bullet because price was way high for a smelly room.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!