“Excellent Customer Service!”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The customer service was amazing! Weekend rates are a very good deal. The kitchen was well equipped and the room was clean. The only downfall was that we could hear everything going on in the rooms next to us, which probably meant they could also hear our baby. But breakfast was good and all of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Durango
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I used to manage a hotel and I'm incredibly picky. Whith that being said I have to say this property, especially the staff, exceeded my expectations!
First the property, clean, clean, clean! I can usually find something and really was impressed. We booked the two bedroom suite, and it's perfect for families. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with all the necessary utensils and dishes. We are traveling with an 18 month old and asked for a crib or "Pack n play" and it was clean and in good shape.
Now the best part, the staff! When the houseman delivered the pack and play for our grand daughter he must have noticed a LITTLE sign wishing our son a happy birthday, when we arrived back to the hotel from picking him up at the airport we found balloons and candy from the staff wishing him a happy birthday. Thanks James! I have to say all the staff has been that friendly and helpful!
Check in was speedy, Rebecca made you feel like you were family coming to stay at her house. The breakfast attendant, I feel bad for not getting her name, was wonderful. She was attentive to everyone in the dining room without being overly intrusive. The perfect amount of service.
I really can't find anything I would say was a negative, keeping in mind you can't always please everyone, this place does a pretty great job in the customer service arena. After reading the very few poor reviews about the staff, all I can say is it must have been a different property because these people go above and beyond.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Duffy M
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was my second stay at the TownePlace Suites in Englewood and it will not be my last. For the money, you can't do better. The property is well manicured, the front desk staff sincerely helpful and the rooms clean.

There was a slight mix up with my reservation which the front desk corrected quickly and with a positive attitude. With the exception of the gentlemen who works nights, each time I was in the common area near the check in desk, I was greeted by the staff.

The rooms are clean and the kitchen has everything you need. The shower has wonderful water pressure!

The heated pool is well maintained and the landscaping well done.

Breakfast offered oatmeal and fresh fruit. Coffee, tea and cookies were available all day in the common area near the front desk.

Location is in a business park, so if you are looking for scenery this is not for you. I asked for a quiet room and was placed on the third floor. There was traffic noise during the day but I didn't notice it at night.

I was traveling alone and felt quite safe coming in and out at night. Both times I have stayed at the hotel was because I was visiting family in the area. The TownPlace offered everything I needed plus a wonderful staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank YogaRosie
Portland, Or
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Towneplace Suites, and I wasn't too sure what to expect. I found it better than I expected. It was a little unusual to have the hotel portion behind a door separate from the front desk area. Most Marriotts aren't situated so sterilely, like a hostel. That was the only odd feature.

The room was an appropriate size for a single traveler, and would have been fine for two people. A family may find it a little cramped; especially with the hide-a-bed out. I didn't use the kitchen, but did find it stocked with decent equipment. The pans weren't restaurant quality, but they weren't scratched or dented which is often the case with hotel rooms with kitchens. The bed was nice, and the bathroom was acceptably clean (only one stray hair).

I only stayed two nights, so I only saw two breakfasts. The first day was biscuits and gravy, which I don't generally like too much. The second day was scrambled eggs, which I prefer to eat every morning when traveling. They were cooked well. The downside to breakfast was the small area, and the lack of options. If you didn't like the one main dish, then it was cereal and toast/bagels.

The hotel location was very desirable. I don't know if I would really consider it part of the Tech Center, but I wasn't there for the Tech Center. There is a mall, Ikea, chain restaurants, and drug stores within a mile. It is in a corporate park area, so the streets are big with nice sidewalks making running safe.

This was definitely a good place to stay to save money, and I would consider it again if traveling by myself or with one companion.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank nickleec
Colorado
Reviewed April 14, 2014

These are really nice rooms, mini apartments with all the kitchen goods for cooking and nice rooms and great bed, very quiet too.
The only reason I gave the average rating was the breakfast, it wasn't good at all, the potatoes and whatever was mixed in was cold and the waffle dough was too runny and so the waffles didn't cook clear through the middle leaving it doughy after cooked. The bagels weren't even good...the banana was good, the coffee and juice good.
There was nothing else wrong with these suites, they are nice the staff was nice and helpful.

Room Tip: I was on ground floor and it was fine
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ColoradoVista
Zachary S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center.

You indicated in your response that breakfast was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the hotel directly.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Terrific service all around. Thomas at the font desk is the best, his energy and enthusiasm makes the stay extra special. The rooms are clean and practical for long term stay. The breakfast is adequate and sumptuous.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Okay, for all you millions of people who live in the Taj Mahal, no, it's not THAT great.

For the rest of us, including me--a Marriott Platinum Elite Rewards Member, spending over 75 nights per year at a Marriott Property for more than a decade--I thought this property was PERFECT for my business visit in the Tech Center.

Are there more opulent Marriott properties? Sure! And if you want to pay two or three times the rate here, go ahead. There are plenty of other hotels available at that rate.

Actually, I was impressed. I thought it was a GREAT VALUE for a GREAT PRICE! I had granite countertops...a quiet, large, fully equipped suite, with everything I could have wanted.

I plan on returning to Denver in early 2014...and based upon what I saw while in Denver, I'll DEFINITELY STAY HERE, AGAIN!

The property is convenient to all sorts of shopping, great restaurants, the Tech Center office and business complex, plus it's easy to navigate to most anywhere in the city from this location.

I didn't mention it, but the front desk person was most helpful when I checked in.

I don't know about the rest of these folks, but MY STAY could NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!

Room Tip: I had a great suite on the top floor of the building directly across from the office...and could see...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank AlongTheJourney
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Been to TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!