Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfour nightsbag of microwave popcornevery guestcounty linelight railyogurteach morningmy home away from homepark meadows mallthe breakfast arealocation is greatfull kitchenthe air conditioningwould stay againnice propertybed was comfortableindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I've stayed here several times now. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are typical residence inn decor and for the most part, very clean. The breakfast and happy hour fare are great! The pool is very nice as well. The bedding is always clean and I get a good night's rest here. Also...according to bedbugregistry.com, there has never been a report of bed bugs here (can't be said for other nearby hotels)!!!! I rate this hotel only average for cleanliness because of a few things that I list here, but for the most part, it's really not bad at all. Specifically, there seems to be a few spots/stains on the carpets in all the rooms I've been in, but nothing too bad. I also noticed that a previous guest had hung a washcloth over the shower rod in one room and the cleaning person hadn't picked it up when cleaning. Also, on one visit, I was experiencing an awful sinus reaction to what I thought had been spilled cologne in the room...a very STRONG smell. It took me a couple of days, but then I noticed that one of those Glade air fresheners was plugged into an outlet. My guess is that a previous guest left it there and the cleaning person didn't pick it up when cleaning. All other rooms have smelled just fine when I've stayed here!

Room Tip: If you like to have your window open, ask for a higher floor. These are regular windows and don't really have a way to be left open safely on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank trufflestravels
Reviewed January 13, 2011

The people who work here are all eager to make you feel at home. The holiday rates here were excellent. The rooms are comfortable and include complete kitchens. The location is great: Lots of convenient restaurants, stores, and grocery stores just off a major street near the interstate. Just far enough off the major streets to be quiet.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Well, I made the mistake of calling the front desk for help with transportation and I called well in advance. However, the taxi never came to get me. Also, the hotel shuttle is a joke. They tell you one time on the phone but if you ask the shuttle driver, it was totally incorrect information. I was late to my business appts. 3/5 times I used front desk for help. Needless to say I starting calling my own taxi soon.

Also, this hotel is nowhere near anything in walking distance (no restraunts, stores, gas stations)........cabs take at least 30 mins to come in rush hour. DO NOT STAY HERE if you are on foot!! Furthermore, there is not one soda vending machine on site. But don't worry, they have water for 2.50 a bottle or a mini gatorade for $3! The only good thing I have to say about hotel is how friendly and helpful the non-front desk staff was!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2009

We stayed here for the Broncos game. The check in was quick and the clerks very friendly. After a long drive to the hotel, we took a dip in the hot tub and pool to relax - the enclosed pool area was spotless. Our room had a fridge, small kitchenette and folding sofa bed. The staff kept us in clean towels and our room tidy. They even reccomended a place to have dinner the first night, too. The breakfast was ample and good. My friend had stayed there prior on various occasions; this was my first time. I would do it again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We stayed here for a vacation for 3 nights. Rooms need a redo. Typical Residence Inn layout and services. The carpet was worn out. Sofa bed and furniture need an upgrade. The refrigerator was very noisy as I was sleeping on the sofa bed. The breakfast was good and changed selections daily. The pool area, lobby and breakfast area was nice. Good location if staying in Aurora. The Light Rail was right next to the hotel and great for going downtown, would highly recommend. Maybe stay at The Marriot Courtyard right next door looked newer on outside.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends