“Good value for friendly and creative”
Review of Street Kitchen Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Street Kitchen Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dry Creek & I-25
Transit: We are located at the east side of the Dry Creek Light Rail Station.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I ate here for lunch recently with colleagues. Our waitress was friendly and prompt. I like it when waitstaff have and opinion, while differentiating whether it's based on personal preference. The menu has the usual span of pan-Asian fare, but also plenty of creativity. The food was more artistic in presentation and intent than in flavor. It was still quite good and a good value. The only real flaw was that my last bite of chicken in my pad thai was a piece of pure fat.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Loads of choice but it was on the pricier side.
I am a huge Asian food fan and would recommend Purple Ginger II over this any day.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

There were 2 of us in our party. I'm vegetarian but didn't think a lot of their options. My friend ordered a rice dish and I got potstickers and edamame. Won't plan on making another trip. When I asked the waitress about leaving chicken off the lettuce wraps she said they couldn't but there were some dishes they could she didn't offer any suggestions which makes her a not so great waitress which is a separate discussion from the food quality. Go just down the road for more authentic, less trendy Thai food at Little Bangkok.

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Been here twice on business travel. On the most recent trip I had the dim sum sampler and Chinese ribs. Sampler was a good variety of 5 different dumplings. Ribs came in a sweet, sticky soy type sauce. Lots of flavor and I did not find them fatty at all. I will be back on my next trip out!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Street kitchen is a sister restaurant to one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurants in Denver. The waitperson was new and had no idea what was happening. The two different egg rolls we ordered both were drenched in pesto sauce awful...you could not tell the difference except that ther was meat.that was visual...the pesto made them taste the same. We ordered Chinese ribs, awful.all fat. Then we had hong kong soup, okay, by then I was so disappointed with the flavored or actually the lack of that I was done. The restaurant was empty.