“Will go back” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Copper Pot
Ranked #27 of 184 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Colorado
“Will go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had the chicken pot pie today. It was so delicious! I would have given it an excellent if it had peas in it. It was a but salty, but it didn't stop me from enjoying it. I look forward to coming back. I want to try the fish and chips. My husband had a simple breakfast which he also enjoyed. Next time for breakfast I will try the French toast.

• Visited September 2013

“Not friendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

They have a bad happy hour and service was bad..the happy hour says free chips but only if u ask. And I dont like they way they make u feel.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Love in a skillet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Last night was our first visit to the Copper Pot on Broadway (2796 S Broadway at Amherst). I have to admit that when we first pulled up to the restaurant, I was somewhat underwhelmed. The building didn't look big enough to comfortably house a family, not to mention a restaurant. We stepped up to the hostess podium and looked around to find incredibly efficient use of the space. Nothing seemed overcrowded at all. The menu is quite diverse and has house specialties marked with a chef's hat next to the selection. We had the Shrimp & White Beans appetizer which was served with freshly toasted bread similar to Melba Toast, but you won't break your teeth on this. I opted for their specialty Mac & Cheese and you can add anything they have in the kitchen to it. I added shrimp and bacon. My fiancee ordered the specialty Chicken Fried Chicken. Her chicken was done to perfection - tender, juicy, and the breading was amazing, but by far, the star of the show at our table was the Mac & Cheese. The wait staff was extremely busy (it was a Friday evening with a line out the door, after all) waiting on a busing tables but still had the time to make the customers feel appreciated. They have a full bar and have classic rock music laying softly in the background. It was an all-around excellent dining experience!

• Visited May 2013
denver, co
“Excellent food and service, a hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a coupon, so we tried it. WOW, and double WOW. Its the best food and service we've had since we moved to Denver from South FLA. We just LOVED it, we didn't want to leave!! The service was friendly, and efficient from the moment we walked in til the end. Its a small cute place, but don't let that fool you. We went on a FRI night, it was busy but not crazy. Started with the SHRIMP n WHITE BEANS appetizer on crustini...WOW! The MAC n CHEESE is to die for, put whatever you desire in it. AMAZING!! Chicken-fried chicken and homemade mashed taters AWESOME! Food was tasty, quick and delicious!! But again, you MUST try the Mac N Cheese, out of this world. We tried it with shrimp n bacon...OMG! We are now spoiled and will drown in Mac n Cheese!! The menu has something for everyone! Soups, salad, giant burgers, pasta, steaks and more!! Down home cooking at its best!! This is our NEW fave restaurant!! The prices are great, the portions more than plenty!! After 6 years in Denver, we finally found a great, reasonably priced place to eat! Do not miss this hidden gem!!!! We will be back soon!!!

• Visited May 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
“Good food so so serve”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went there for a girl’s night out. The food was good, once we got it. We happen to hit a night when part of the restaurant profits went towards a charity. They were busy, but still had some empty tables. It took me about 5 minutes or more just to get my water. Then it took about 10 minutes more to get our drinks. We requested some chips and salsa. Our server came by our table at least two times and we inquire about our chips and salsa. We put in our order and two of us got soup, which was very tasty and had a rich flavor. Again we asked about the chips and salsa, which we finally got when she return. Then our meals came. Two of had meatloaf which had a good crust to it. The meatloaf came with mashed potatoes and green beans. The potatoes had a good texture and the gravy was good. The green beans were OK, but nothing to order special. The other person had the pull-pork sandwich that she said was good. However, presentation was poor, just pull-pork on a bun with a bunch of French fries. The finished dishes were clear quickly and the check came fast when we asked for it. Overall, there is about a 50% chance that I may go back there again. It was a good thing that we weren’t in a hurry and could take our time getting served.

• Visited April 2013