“Ok overall but wouldn't go back.”
Review of Fire Bowl Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fire Bowl Cafe
Ranked #68 of 189 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Fairly new. Really GOOD)
Description: Fairly new. Really GOOD)
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was the first time I've ever been to Fire Bowl. My friend who raved about this place took me. Three of us ordered to-go. When we got home, we opened up our food and my order was incorrect. I called and told them and the girl who answered said she'd have the correct order when I got there. I drove back and brought back the food. They apologized and had the meal ready. I got back home and they received the wrong order of rice. I understand that sometimes mistakes happen but that usually once a mistake is already made, thorough clarification and preparation is in order, so that mistakes don't happen again. I didn't go back but called them and let them know that I had again received an incorrect order. I just want them to know so that they will be aware and responsive. I'm not sure if ill go back to that location again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was easily the best meal I've had in a month. Tons of options. The food is served HOT and the services is courteous. I would eat here every week!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We discovered this place two years ago, and their food is great.
It is Asian food, and very fresh. The service is more like a Chipolata Grill.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I love this place! It's got great food! I love being able to choose what type of noodles/rice what type of meat white type of sauce and what type of veggies i want in my noodle bowl! I eat here every time i get the chance. You will definitely love this place if you love asian food!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We ate there twice last weekend (because we liked it so much the first time), having never been there before (not from the area). Good food, good portion size for the price, good prices. Fountain beverages are re-fillable. They have vegetarian and gluten-free options clearly marked on the menu, if that pertains to you. Service is good, restaurant seating area is clean. Great view of the mountains in the distance.