“Anniversary dinner.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2016

As always, this restaurant is the best. Have been to all of the popular steak houses in Denver and this one is by far the best. The owner brothers treat you as if you were part of their family. George, our favorite waiter is also the best. Steaks can be beat and the Soganaki is to die for. OPA!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank TomChi

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

My family and a family friend were visiting Denver for a week in January. We wanted steak one night and just googled nearby steakhouse. We went to the first one which, luckily for us, was Steakhouse 10. The service was superb!! The food was excellent and beautifully presented. The wine suggested was fabulous. The atmosphere was a little cramped but very tasteful and inviting. We left around midnight, and the place was still full! Reservations are suggested, but we were fortunate to get a place quickly without them with our party of five. They have a pretty cool "ritual" possibly? Our server was the absolute BEST, and she brought us complimentary shots of what they call "Greek Holy Water". My best guess is Absinthe. It was a great experience. It was very memorable and definitively a place with which to compare quality of other food!! The best food I've had in quite a while!!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank jfdavis63
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I had no idea that this restaurant was here. My boyfriend suggested we go for a steak and it was wonderful. The teak was perfectly prepared and the veggies were wonderful. Topped it off with a glass of Meomi and I will be coming back. What a sleeper place to those like me who have been in the area for a quite a while. Don't miss this place. y The Way - They finish with a free shot Oozo (sp) at the end.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank MegEm64
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

My wife & I visited for our anniversary. Really enjoyed the cozy feel abd vibe. Reminded me of an old steakhouse in Chicago. We both had excellent cuts of steak, the filet and the NY strip and the saganaki which was delicious. Food and atmosphere well worth the price, will be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank mileske
Reviewed July 12, 2016

From the outside this place is not much to think about, but when you walk in you are welcomed by the staff and I believe owner of the establishment with open arms. Their cuisine is amazing! The lobster bisque is a daily and well worth the extra few calories as well as the Saganaki (fried cheese) that will blow you away. There hasn't been a meal there that I haven't loved. Great place for a business lunch as well as a romantic evening.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank jjglamgirl

Been to Steakhouse 10? Share your experiences!