I phoned in my reservation the day before and was told "no problem" for availability. On entering, I was forced to "ring the bell" to check in. The elevator (the one that works) is a 5 to 7 minute wait. My room's lights were broken and dim. The window was open on the 4th floor and the Television remote control is inoperative. The front desk was/is rude and unresponsive. The parking lot is empty, so it may be that in fact I received one of the better rooms "available" OR it might be that I was not wearing enough "jewelry" as a man.
I average about 250 nights a year in hotels and this is one of the memorably poorest hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide our guests with a free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet an Outdoor seasonal Pool and 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Ramada Hotel & Suites Englewood/Denver South provides exceptional business accommodations with In Room expanded work spaces, ergonomic chairs, desk level electrical outlets. Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day **Please note Pool is currently closed due to renovations** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Englewood/Denver South
- Clarion Englewood
- Clarion Hotel Denver South
- Englewood Clarion