“Not a nice place. Smells bad.”

Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Denver, Colorado
“Not a nice place. Smells bad.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The room had a broken lamp,
Missing moulding on the walls. Dirty Sheets. The whole place looked and smelled like a goodwill. The girl at check in was really nice. The place just needs a renovation. The standard for cleaning are very low. Much of the furniture is in second hand condition. It could be nice. Other guests were complaining in the elevator and Lobby.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Vail, Colorado
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Englewood Hotels and Suites last night and my experience was at best appalling. The hotel looks like it has been recently remodeled, however, it was a bit like putting paint on a pig! To start off, I asked for a non smoking room and was given a room that smelled like a 30 year old ash tray. The lighting in the room was dingy, and the light between the beds didn't work. The girl at the front desk was very pleasant and gave me a new room
which was fine until I went to take a morning shower and I discovered a clogged drain with 6 inches of standing dirty water in the tub. DISGUSTING! I called down to the front desk to ask them to bring me a key for another room in which to shower and was informed that I'd have to come get it myself since she couldn't leave the front desk. Was there no one available in housekeeping or maintenance? So, I trudged down to the front desk with my pajamas and disheveled hair to get a new room key, and the room they gave me had no heat on. It must have been 60 degrees. When I finally went to check out and explained the situation, although she was polite and friendly, there was absolutely no attempt to rectify the situation, or make any sort of renumeration, except a lame "sorry". I stay in hotels and motels approximately a dozen times a year. And I am not one to complain. I don't mind old properties when they are clean and well maintained, and when they give good customer service. This property failed on all accounts.
Do NOT stay at this property.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Beth K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!