Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast was excellentwafflesking beddianadenver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Englewood Hotels and Suites last night and my experience was at best appalling. The hotel looks like it has been recently remodeled, however, it was a bit like putting paint on a pig! To start off, I asked for a non smoking room and was given a room that smelled like a 30 year old ash tray. The lighting in the room was dingy, and the light between the beds didn't work. The girl at the front desk was very pleasant and gave me a new room
which was fine until I went to take a morning shower and I discovered a clogged drain with 6 inches of standing dirty water in the tub. DISGUSTING! I called down to the front desk to ask them to bring me a key for another room in which to shower and was informed that I'd have to come get it myself since she couldn't leave the front desk. Was there no one available in housekeeping or maintenance? So, I trudged down to the front desk with my pajamas and disheveled hair to get a new room key, and the room they gave me had no heat on. It must have been 60 degrees. When I finally went to check out and explained the situation, although she was polite and friendly, there was absolutely no attempt to rectify the situation, or make any sort of renumeration, except a lame "sorry". I stay in hotels and motels approximately a dozen times a year. And I am not one to complain. I don't mind old properties when they are clean and well maintained, and when they give good customer service. This property failed on all accounts.
Do NOT stay at this property.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Beth K
Reviewed December 3, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Room needed serious updates. Shabby, old fixtures and very old HVAC (noisy). Scratchy sheets, towels smelled like burnt popcorn. Card keys didn't work most of the time and had to walk the entire length of the hotel to get them reprogrammed. Even the TV remote needed to be replaced.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo