“great stay!”

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The bedskirt was stained with bodily fluids so obvious that when I called the front desk to come up and see, the employee saw the stains from the living room. The two tv's in the room were old SD tube tv's and the one in the bedroom didn't work and the furniture while comfortable, had seen better days. There was one trash can in the entire suite and the refridgerator made a terrible noise. The carpets and bathroom very clean but the hair dryer fell off the wall when I touched it. The bed was REALLY comfortable, the linens were quite soft and the two employees I encountered (front desk and room service) were friendly, accomdating and professional. Room service has a very limited menu and the food is just mediocre. Perhaps I just had an older room but I wouldn't stay here again although I did appreciate the hotel offers smoking rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When we arrived we asked about the two restaurants. They have one and it's only open from 6 - 10 PM. They said we could order food in the bar though. This wasn't our idea of dining. The pool has a lot of junk at the bottom and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. We didn't dare go swimming.

We took the elevator to the second floor and when the doors opened we immediately smelled a huge order of smoke. The oder was bad. We told the desk about how bad it stunk and they said half the floor is smoking and the other half was non-smoking. I guess they didn't know the stink of smoke doesn't stay on the smoking side only. However, the rooms smelled OK and was in good shape, but we would not stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Ben G, Manager at Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

I am very sorry that you were not very impressed with your stay. We do designate one half of the floor for smokers. However, we are always trying to spray the floor to calm the smell so that it does not bother our non smoking guest. I am glad that your room did not smell of smoke however. We are working on the pool currently to clean it out for the summer season. Again, I am sorry and I hope you will come give the hotel a second chance. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 3, 2013

my husband & i stayed there from 12-28-2012 thru 2-25-2013 would never stay there again! They dont have enough staff to run this hotel efficently, our room was a suite our toilet broke it took 2 days for them to finally fix it, we had 4 people at the time. They say they have shuttle service with-in a 5 mile radius, the local wal-mart is abt' 2 miles away. Our car broke down and they dont provide shulltles anywhere except to the airport which is right across from the hotel. WOW how nice of them. Also during our stay the room heater quit working we told maintenance they said they couldn't fix it that it would have to be ordered. We all got very sick from being cold. The manager at the time was going to credit us 4 nights free for the issues with our room, shortly after that the manager was fired and a new one was replaced. We never received our 4 free nights, we never were offered to switch rooms, and they double charged us for 1 week. even though i had proof of the double charges they just played it off and said that we were a week behind that's impossible when you are required to pre-pay for your stay. To this day i have not received any compensation or credits for our inconvience. You have to go through that manager to deal with any issues and she is rude, you can clearly tell she hates her job and doesn't want to be there, when you check out make sure you check your statements, they also charged 3 other people that were staying on our floor double charges, they can't get there money back either when you ask for corporate numbers they give customer service, and tell you that you have to go through that hotel for this problem. first of all the customer is always right? When we were in colorado for spring break we stayed at another Ramada and because we had a complaint against them we were told they wouldnt extend our stay there. then we found out that it belonged to the same owner. This was during a snow storm and we couldn't even drive to our home state the interstates were still shutting dwn. I can't believe that Ramada runs there hotels this way, this is not how i would treat people in my hotel when they spent over $2000.00 during a stay. Because they will not refund my account I've lost all my life insurance, numerous overdrafts because of other electronic debits and now my bank acct is being closed and sent to collections, now that has effected my credit score. I will not ever stay at another Ramada ever again.

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I am very sorry you had a bad experience with our hotel. I understand your frustration. I do thank you for your business with us and hopefully down the road you might consider using the hotel again. We did get new management into the hotel recently. Please feel free to call the hotel again and ask to speak with the general manager and we will be able to review your room transactions again. Again, I am very sorry.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is an old property right next to the Centennial Airport in the Denver area. We've stayed here a couple of times. The people are friendly, the rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. The pillows are hard so bring your if you need softer ones. Several cable channels including an HBO channel. They have a GREAT breakfast. If your dong things in the south part of the Denver area it's a good and inexpensive (priceline $41). If you want downtown Denver you are a LLLLong ways away.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on the hotel, it's always great to see that a guest enjoyed their stay and want to share that with everyone. The staff always wants to make you feel as if you are home when you are not, so I am glad that you recognized their customer service, we strive to be the best. I am also glad that you were able to find our great deals online for pricing! We are a ways from Denver, however, Park Meadows Mall is close and that has some fine dining as well as some bar and grills, so next time, you might want to visit those. We hope you will come back on your next trip to Denver.