Its a bit out of the way... unless your headed to the South Denver Area or flying out of the municipal airport in Englewood. The King size suite is VERY roomy.. It has a hide-a-bed couch, two chairs, a desk with chair, free wifi, cable tv in both rooms (bed room and living room. The bed is a true pillow top and it IS COMFY! Pillows are nice as well. Two refrigerators, kitchen sink, microwave, coffee pot. The price is good.. its just that its 20 miles south of Thornton (bring your GPS!) The free buffet breakfast is decent, made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage, green chili (VERY GOOD green chili) bagels, juices, milk etc.. BUT! Some of it was cold.. don't really care for cold sausage.. The pool is set for 99 people, BUT! IT IS NOT HEATED and it is indoors.. I saw penguins avoiding going in. No hot tub, excercise room is pretty good, customer service up front? Not bad :) .. Theres a library free to use as well, Over all? Would I stay there again? mmmmmmm possibly, but ONLY if I was going to South Denver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide our guests with a free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet an Outdoor seasonal Pool and 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Ramada Hotel & Suites Englewood/Denver South provides exceptional business accommodations with In Room expanded work spaces, ergonomic chairs, desk level electrical outlets. Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day **Please note Pool is currently closed due to renovations** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Englewood/Denver South
- Clarion Englewood
- Clarion Hotel Denver South
- Englewood Clarion