“Awesome Hotel!!!”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Colorado
“Awesome Hotel!!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This hotel, by far ,exceeded my expectations! Employees at the front desk were friendly. Rooms are very big, spacious, nice and clean. Breakfast was a plus, the girls working the complimentary breakfast were curtious and kept everything well stocked. My kids had a good time in the swimming pool and hot tub. I feel this hotel should be a 4 star hotel. Well worth the money spent! I highly recomend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 21, 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. The hotel was recently renovated with one goal in mind -- to provide 4 star service and amenities at 3 star prices. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
a
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Room service is available from Maggianos Little Italy - located across the street.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
colorado springs
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Great hotel for the price. Big, comfortable, clean rooms with suite. Really reasonably priced. Great place to go with kids. Only 15 mins drive to downtown Denver. Very convenient. Only recommendations I would have are extend the breakfast service hours (breakfast ends at 9:00 a.m. If you're on vacation, I'm not getting up early for breakfast! End breakfast service at 10:00 a.m.) Also other improvement suggestion would be to make sure both east/west door exits worked. When we were there, they sporadically worked and trying to get at night was a pain. Other than this, great hotel! Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, May 12, 2010
Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so and we hope you come visit us again!
Ewa Beach, HI
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Stayed at this hotel from March 31 - April 5, 2010

Pros:
- Great location off of a major roadway (I-25)
- Great staff. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice room with all new decor. (Microwave, Refrigerator, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, and FREE WIFI connection)
- Free Continental breakfast
- Great amenities. (Indoor pool & spa, Fitness Center, Business Center, and Laundry room)

Cons:
- Limited "Closet" space
- Single removable shower head with low pressure
- Heated pool. Yes, the pool water was still a little cold for what I thought should have been warmer. Actually, it was only on one day that the water was ice cold and no warm water coming out of the holes that pump out the water.
- Upstairs noise. We noticed that whoever was in the room above us that we could hear every footstep that person was taking. It was getting annoying at first but we just brushed it off.

Summary:
Overall, I would rate this a 4 1/2 star if I could only because of the "Cons" that I listed so I'll rate it a 4. This hotel compared to others that I've stayed at, far exceeds what "they" offer. The staff is very friendly and go out there way to answer your questions. The location was just right for what my family and I needed on vacation with a 4 year old and 8 month old baby. Everything that is pictured with this hotel profile is as promised. I would definitely stay here again should my family and I find our way back to Denver. I would also highly recommend this to others with family members as young as mine.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel. We are delighted that you had a positive experience at our property and look forward to seeing you again!
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Reviewed April 5, 2010

This Comfort Suites cannot be beat. It is excellent in every way. It rivals most upper end 4 star hotels. They also have a dinner reception on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings that I didn't get to attend as I had a prior engagement. I will most definitely stay here again whether for leisure or business. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Our award winning hotel was recently renovated with one goal in mind -- to provide 4 star service and amenities at 3 star prices. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you.
monument
Reviewed April 5, 2010

enjoyed time with family. we stayed one night and the kids had fun in the pool. I had a good workout in the fitness center. the hotel was perfect for what we were looking for.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.
NJ
Reviewed April 5, 2010

My husband and I were in Denver visiting family.We loved having our own sitting room and coffee along with the refrigerator and microwave in the room. the bed was unbelievably comfortable!! Breakfast was also nice to have. No eggs cooked to order or anything like that but lots of grab and go food that saved us valuable time in the morning. I will look for a comfort suites wherever I go!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
comfortsuitesdtc, Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, May 12, 2010
Thank you for commenting! With the extensive remodel we have completed, we are overjoyed that our amenities and rooms have been received so positively. It is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new hotel and the services we offer, Thanks again.