“Stayed 3 nights and had no problems. Close to restaurants and I-25”

Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I guess all the rooms at this location are suites, which means you have essentially two rooms - one a bedroom with a TV and the other a sitting room (with a couch, chair and TV). A couple of restaurants within walking distance, others a short drive away and right next to I-25 (which is a parking lot at rush hour). A little further away from downtown than I expected (about 12 miles), so it can take 30 min or so to get there during rush hour. Lots of offices nearby, so the exodus at 5pm is a crush. The room was fine and the hotel staff were always nice. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I took my children and grandchildren to Denver for the weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. Room was large enough for 5 of us. Hotel was clean, good location to go to the zoo and aquarium. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Downside - pool was a little cool; breakfast was not the best, but adequate for us to have something to eat to start our day. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center is a good hotel.The staff is helpful,the hotel is well maintained,but the rooms are aging a little bit.Very nice stay.The only downside is that the hotel charge us 3$ after check-out for a bottled water in the room that was already open and about 8/10 full.I think thay must let this bottled water in this room and charge it for all customer.They probably charge it to the previous guest too...Thank you anyway!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and two kids while we were passing through on a road trip. The room we had was spacious (more than enough room with the kids), the breakfast was great, and the indoor pool was a nice treat for my 2 year old! I would definitely recommend this property to other families, and I would come back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nisha H
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Needed a place to crash last night as they are doing some fumigating in our building. We opted for this place due to its proximity to work. Rooms are spacious, bed is firm, work desk has great ergonomic chair and internet is fast. I would recommend and stay here again. Hopefully not due to fumigation reasons!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I got an amazing package for our anniversary it came with a beautiful suite and dinner at the Italian place across the street for An amazing price. We are local so it was nice to have this kind of getaway available. loved it

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

At the end of our 3 weeks trip around western USA, we foundmthe best hotel of our budget trip. Rooms big, clean, confortable, the hotel is very quite, breakfast is rich, and we really enjoied our two nights staying here. I would advise it to friends.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center

Been to Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!