Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Dallas, TX
“ok for one night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We only paid $40 total on hotwire.com and didn't expect much. Everywhere you look something is broken, but for one night, it was okay. The people at the desk were nice and gave us extra sheets and blankets for the pull-out sofa. The a/c worked, there was a flat-screen t.v., and there's a kitchen, so it was a pretty good deal. There are fast food places less than a mile away. I don't think you could stay anywhere for less than $40, so if you just need a place for a night, it's okay.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs corner room, so no one was walking by.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank retired51Dallas_TX
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay overall and would recommend our hotel; however, I am saddened to hear that you found a lot of items to be broken within your room. Please know this is not the standard we normally keep, and I have reached out to our maintenance team with your feedback.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
pagosa springs
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

The rooms are not well maintained and the kitchens are not supplied with even two place settings... no pots/pans. I called first, we wanted to make sure all supplies were in place because of previous visit.... the 1st room we were in had a bad mold problem, no supplies, refrigerator did not work. 2nd was a little better and they brought us the missing supplies (for the most part..), but we would not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank headlady
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel.  Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff.  I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. I apologize that we did not live up to this promise during your stay, especially knowing it was the second time you were not 100% satisfied. Please know that I am working closely with the housekeeping staff and our maintenance department. We will be reviewing cleaning and inspection procedures as well as the process for fixing items throughout the property and ensuring that rooms are stocked with the amenities promised.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Salt Lake City
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

I endured two stays within three weeks. First stay: First room on second floor had broken air conditioner, discovered after everything was unloaded and dragged up the stairs. Second room was an "upgrade", a one bedroom suite. The king size bed was a split level and you could only sleep on one half or the other. The last morning there, there was no hot water until after 730am, too late for me to shower and make my appointments.

Second stay: Charged for wi-fi, even though they did not charge me during the first stay, stating that it was free because I booked with Expedia. Desk agent said they had made a mistake and blamed a "new" employee. She refused to comp me the wi-fi, and as a result of booking on Expedia, I paid $4.00 more for the room if I had booked direct. Desk agent was pretty much rude and unconcerned about my previous experience.

Second room was ok, but some dishes were dirty, shower is a wreck, corners are dirty, generally not very well cared for. There is no pool.

The rate and location was very attractive, but you need to know what you are getting in to. I will not be staying here again, and probably not at any Extended Stay places. There are plenty of other bargain suites theses days.

Room Tip: Specifically request building away from freeway
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank mikey9
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other of our brand locations in the future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2010

The management is rude, rooms are dirty, rooms are small and staff is UN cleanly. So when I was staying there my toilet kept breaking. The first time I called the matenice man came and said the chain to flush the toilet had broken. Ok he fixed it, the next time the toilet flooded and mat nice came and fixed it. He didn’t clean anything up nor wash his hands when he was done Gross. So I called the front desk and told them that he cleaned nothing up, they told me to come and pick up some towels to get the water up with that was all they could do. I was like oh no you guys are going to clean up with chemicals this is toilet water and that is disgusting. So the cleaning women came got towels soaked up all the water carried the wet towels out and said "I'm Done". No you’re going to mop and spray chemicals to kill the toilet germs she said no. I called the front desk and she came back and did just that she touched everything without gloves or washing her hands. Then on my second day there I received a call from the front office saying that I had a dog and needed to pay a deposit fee. I had no dog just my two year old son and he looks or sounds nothing like a dog. They tried to kick me out early they said that I had to many people staying there now it was just my son and my boyfriend that were with me at check in. I also notified them that they would be staying in the room with me. My boyfriend has two kids and they would come over on the weekends. So I get a call saying someone saw 5 kids in that room. There were 3 on the weekends and 1 on the weekdays. "Wow" I said who cares there my guest my room is paid so what is the complaint she said someone complained about kids crying all night. What a load of crap my 2 year old doesn't cry at night or even wake up at night and the other kids are 5 and 7 they don't wake up either so come on what a load of crap. They wrote me a note telling me to leave do to the complaint. so I called the corporate office and the police and the corporate office said they could not do that and that they will speak to the manger and talk to her the police came and she said the same thing and the police officer told her that they had not gotten any complaints to this room if it was really a noise issue someone would have called them and that he couldn’t make me leave on those grounds. So then I laughed hahahahah and for the rest of my stay they were kissing our butts! Boy was I happy when our time was up we were out of there by 6am the day of check out .

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Mhort22
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2007

We were looking for a 'deal' on a hotel and were willing to compromise on price and comfort. Boy did we learn our lesson! Went to the room and sat on the edge of the bed when it collapsed! (And we are not overweight!) Our second room was only ok. Only one light worked in the room, no counter space at all in the bathroom, kitchen counter was stained and looked as if it was used as a cutting board for a Benihana trainee! Wifi was sloooooooooow. Best described as a place where college frat boys feel fine renting a place to party and crash for the night. Not for a family of three for a weekend trip. We left the next morning. Found a better deal and MUCH better room at the Summerfield Suites a half mile away!

• Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank Traveler216
Odessa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2007

Well just to put it simple.... this place doesn't live up to the hotel web site's description. The first room we went to the bed about killed us because the frame broke when we sat on the bed. The second room was really small and was just horrible. There was not counter space in the bathroom and the kitchenette was gross. Only one lamp worked and the TV was old. We left after the first night.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PcolaPaul
Keystone, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2007

I've had great luck booking rooms through Hotwire, but this time was awful.

This hotel was filthy. Huge spots of black mold in the shower, musty smell in the room and the sheets had holes in them. There wasn't a drinking glass of any type. I paid for wireless access and it didn't work. The connection was so poor, pages would rarely refresh.
The place was so awful, after trying to cope with it for an hour, I had to leave. GROSS hotel, don't chance it!

• Liked — Absolutely nothing.
  • Disliked — The black mold in the shower was unbelievable. HUGE areas.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank SunRunner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
Extended Stay America - Denver -...
#10 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness

Property: Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Address: 9650 East Geddes Ave., Englewood, CO 80112 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Englewood