“Eeeew gross!!!!”
Review of Lucky U Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Englewood
Lucky U Motel
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The room was filthy. Something in the bed was making a meal of me. I had small itchy bites all over my sides. I didn't see what kind of creatures were chewing on me because I didn't see them. Either bedbugs, fleas, or small spiders I am guessing. But that wasn't the only occupants who shared the room with me. I saw mouse turds under the dirty microwave and along the dresser the microwave was on. And if that wasn't enough company I had a pervert who was next door that tried to make time with me. I had planned and paid for a week but with all the company I had there of insects, rodents, and a pervert I left 3 days early. This place was gross. Just keep driving by the Lucky U Motel. Do not stop. Yuck!

• Stayed: April 2012
10  Thank Dashuri
Reviewed February 5, 2012

the room was not it was filthy there was two chairs in the room that were broken there was fungus growing on the shower curtain and tub witch was also badly stained as was the kitchen sink carpet was nasty drapes were sagging from missing hooks homestead is not that far away if you are looking for aplace to stay for about the same price maybe evevn a little cheaper ps i am still hoping i didnt pick up any bed bugs from my stay at the lucky u

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank robert m
Reviewed October 19, 2008

I recently stayed there almost a week,if I had not paid in advance I would have changed motels.The room was dirty and grungy.They only cleaned my room once,and I had to go ask them to do that.When they finished the room was still dirty,they had only made the beds and wiped at the bathroom.They did not wipe or dust any tables or vaccuum the floor.No amenities not even the basics like clean linen daily.I am sorry to say I could not reccommend this hotel to anyone even at 50 a night this place is not a good deal.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business