I asked for a first floor room, which they accomodated me with as I am sure they are not used to having patrons ask for a room on the first floor. There was a lot of noise and people screaming down the hall during the night, finally my husband got up to complain, I think partially becuse the doors are very thin. The next day we were unable to get out the side door even with our key. They say they have movies on command, which was not true and a limited selection of channels as I was on bed rest. Breakfast will run about $15.00 a person with tip, it was very good, great selection of items and juices. We decided to get room service that evening, I ordered a steak and crispy frite salad which was $15.00 as well, I ordered it medium rare, it came was old cold potatoes and a old piece of well done steak which was cold as well, I ended not eating the steak b/c it was not good. My husband decided to go to the pool the next day and he said it was ice cold, just because it indoor does not mean it should not be heated. The beds were good but my husbands side even set to the same setting was much harder than mine and he was not as comfortable. I would say stay if they are giving you an oustanding rate otherwise the staybridge was much nicer with a free breakfast and wine/beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn South Denver hotel features the perfect location for business or leisure travel just 15 minutes from downtown Denver. Take the free shuttle to both, the Denver Tech Center or shopping or the Park Meadows Mall. Enjoy the upscale onsite dining at the Garden Grille & Bar and Pavilion Lounge. And catch the light rail from the station, steps from the hotel and be at the game, concert or shopping and downtown dining with none of the stresses of parking or finding your way. Indoor pool with hot tub and fitness center to keep your exercise regimen going. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi and a 24 hour business center. Free shuttle service available to the Denver attractions and events within five miles from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian Hotel Englewood
- Hilton Garden Inn Englewood
- Englewood Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Englewood