Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
ComfortSuites
$116
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$129
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$139
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$149
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$139
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$109
$101
$102
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleannice hoteleasy accessbreakfast buffetgolf coursehot tubbusiness centermini fridgeupon checknice stayshuttle servicepark meadowscleaning staffomeletbusiness triphgi
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I would rather stay here than anywhere else, the staff was so pleasant and on top of everything. no wait time. my granddaughter came and stayed with me and she loved it as well. very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your response. We appreciate the feedback and are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and continually strive for improvement. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at several Hilton Garden Inn's and this is my least favorite yet. The rooms appear much smaller than others. The bar only seats 4 or 5 max. The bartender--I believe his name was Scott was awesome--best service from a bartender. $200 a night is not inline with their competition.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for posting a response regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not in line with what you have come to expect from other Hilton Garden Inns. We are glad to hear that your experience with Scott was enjoyable. Our management team is continuously striving to improve the guest's experience and all feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We chose this hotel based on it's proximity to Highlands Ranch and Centennial. We are moving to the area for work and wanted a place close to where we would like to purchase a home. The hotel was clean and quiet and the front desk staff was very friendly. Our room was clean and up to date. As a word of warning, the beds adjust to be softer or harder depending on your preference. I didn't realize this until I saw a sign about the beds when I was checking out. Definitely would have made the bed softer had a I know this. Overall this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the lack of communication regarding the Garden Sleep System beds. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love this place. The beds are great and the place shines... I have used all aspects of hotel, the air and heat always work as should . The staff is always eager to help with a smile on their face. Also don't forget about the fresh cookies after 5 in the lobby , worth the trip down from your room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

When my wife and I walked into the room it was spotless top to bottom!!! We have never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before but we will based on our stay here and hope others can live up to the expectation that this one has set.

I would come back here in a second!

• Stayed: May 2013