“Modern and clean rooms”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This appears to be newer hotel. The room was very clean and modern and the hotel was overall very quiet. I had several questions that the front desk was very willing to answer and they gave me directions as well. My one complaint is that it took forever to get my room warm. The weather had turned colder the day I checked in and I had to set the thermostat at 85 before the heat would come out of the unit in my room. Not a huge deal, just an inconvenience (and I did not report this issue, in hindsight I probably should have). The location of the hotel was good for me as it was close to I-25, however I would consider it to be on the southern edge of the metro Denver area. So if you are just visiting Denver, you might want to consider a hotel in a more central location. However if you are looking for a hotel in the southern part of Denver I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there again. Hot tub was a little small otherwise everything was great. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Very reasonably priced! Wish they had a continental breakfast but it really was not a big deal. We went out for breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The hotel was in a location that made it easy to do the business i needed. The Wild Life Expericence (musuem/conf center) was in close proximity and everything went well. We did not use any of the amenities, but the hotel was very clean and quiet - staff was friendly and helpful. Easy access off I-25.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Excellent location for business purposes, well recommended. Very friendly staff and well responsive when need it. Good mexican restaurant near by the hotel (walking distance). I recommend the hotel not only for business travel, but for a quiet stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gissy1212
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great price per stay value...friendly staff, etc. Only thing I did not understand was RTD tax; however, still much cheaper taxes rate compare with other hotels nearby. Anyway, if you visit Denver (especially around Tech Center) then I recommend this place. Light Rail station is nearby & it will take you to Denver.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had an issue with my experience at check in and the G.M. immediately followed up on my issues and resolved it and was a great communicator. He knew that communicating with a customer is a two-way process; talking and listening.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank texasinstrument
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Walls are thin, no towels at the pool, hot tub hand rail was loose and I almost fell into the hot tub.

Staff was nice and responsive to problems, but these were problems that really shouldn't occur in the first place. Decor was nice.

Room Tip: There's a Candlewood Suites next door.....? Maybe a better choice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback and I apologize for the issues you had during your stay. I am glad our staff was able to resolve them quickly, but you're right in saying that they shouldn't have happened in the first place. I have communicated your feedback to my team so that we can improve our processes. I hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area? Share your experiences!