“A "new" Hilton Garden INN”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This remodeled HGI is well located for business trips, but a little off shops (they have a free Shuttle).
The staff is well trained and attentiveness. They were always there to offer help with whatever was needed.
Breakfast area has nice proportions and well lit, and the buffet is the type where you can order omelettes and sunny side up eggs to the perfection... but we missed the cheese and ham slices table.
Rooms are clean and they have a working area where you can work comfortable during large periods of time... BTW, internet is free and fast.
Ahhh... All rooms has adjustable air bed !!

Room Tip: Pick the ones facing the park instead of the freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pallamand

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Only stayed here overnight during a business trip, but I found the hotel very clean and comfortable, and would go back if I am in the area again. I was even pleasantly surprised with a package of cookies and towel folded into a bunny. It reminded me of the time I went on a cruise. The check-in and check-out was quick and easy. Lobby was very busy during breakfast and got more crowded as time went by, but there seemed to be enough room to accommodate everybody. The location is very easy to get to in Englewood near various businesses, and I would recommend it if you are traveling in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RedPawPrints
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed here on a weekend at a really good rate. When I arrived and entered, I thought I was in a brand new facility. Everything was very clean, and very fresh. The desk clerk was very friendly and very efficient; everything was ready for me. The elevator seemed older, making me question the age of the property.

I got up to the room and again, wonderful. The room was so clean, I thought it was brand new as well. The flooring, furniture, bathroom- everything was in perfect condition. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet in the evening.

The unfortunate happened the next morning: the fire alarm went off and everyone had to evacuate for a while early in the morning. I checked out pretty late, near noon, and went down to the front desk to see the general manager and a clerk. I am sure they had been getting it all morning from customers. I commented as well. The general manager point blunt asked what he could do to make the fire alarm issue up to me. He was willing to do anything. I did not ask him for anything but appreciated his offer, and he seemed genuinely interested in trying to right the situation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012

HGI as expected---efficient, clean, maintained inside and out, good cooked-to-order breakfast. Quick check-in, nice bar area. HGI is where we stay most commonly for business and this one met expectations. See pictures. Note: there is another HGI 5 miles north of this one in Denver Tech Center. There may be a price difference between the two.

Room Tip: There are 6 rooms on each floor that are larger than the others. King Suites, I think.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

A large group of us stayed there over Labor Day weekend for a wedding that we were participating in and I was amazed by how helpful the staff was! Every employee that I encountered had a smile on their face and asked how our stay was going. Andrew at the Front Desk was extremely helpful with all of the last minute wedding details (thet we forgot) that came up. I was especially blown away by the General Manager Jeremy who helped us out of a particularly sticky bind. The day of the wedding the limo driver failed to show up to take us to the site where pictures were being taken. I called down to the front desk and asked for assistance in finding another means of transportation and Jeremy offered to drive us! He totally saved the day. Besides the outstanding service, the rooms and common areas were very clean, the price was great as was the location. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Denver area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Although I regularly stay in hotels all around the world, I have never experienced such a fantastic staff as the people at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian. From the time of my booking until after checkout, they consistently bent over backward to accommodate my needs.

The shuttle service is fantastic! I had a meeting at Western Union HQ a few minutes down the road, but I didn't have a set ending time, so concierge gave me a number to call when I finished. When I called the number, the staff member informed me that the shuttle had just left, so the hotel manager personally drove to pick me up from Western Union within minutes.

Upon my return from my meeting, the manager suggested that I visit downtown Denver, but I had already checked out of the hotel that morning. He made arrangements to get me back into my room free of charge even though it had already been cleaned so that I could change my clothes. When I'd finished in the room, the manager drove me to the nearby lightrail station and explained which train and stops to take to get downtown.

Overall, the hotel building and rooms are nice, but the staff is what sets this place apart. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian to any friends or family!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

At the 'wedding rate' we confirmed for a week--and were deeee-lighted with the Hilton Garden Inn as HQ for friends and family. Special kudos to our shuttle driver to and from the Sunday evening wedding at nearby Black Bear Country Club. Trips north to the city, and visits to nearby Boulder, Golden, Broomfield, south to Manitou and Colorado Springs were easy-access. Best hotel waffles ever, omlets & eggs to order--generous and gracious staff. NOTE to travellers..the cog railroad trip to Pikes Peak is the best investment in touring we've made in a long time. Even my acraphobic husband was totally comfortable. Craziest 'sight' was a unicyclist riding DOWN from Mt. Lookout's Buffalo Bill Museum.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#2 of 21 in Englewood
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area? Share your experiences!