“Excellent”

Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here after a few nights across the street at the Inverness, and there is just no comparison. The Homewood Suites are not only larger, more comfortable, and cheaper, but they are also more friendly. I was quite happy with my night here. Very pleasant.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NomeMan
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise since I usually stay at the Hyatt House at the Tech Center but since they were sold out, I opted for the Homewood Suites. Not only do they serve breakfast (hot!), but also dinner (Mon-Thurs) and during that time, beer and wine as well. The internet was very fast, which was perfect since I needed it. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Attended a business seminar for the week and stayed at this hotel nearby. Excellent service all around. Good food, very clean rooms, very helpful staff! I asked where the nearby movie theaters are and the very helpful front desk looked up the times and shows and wrote it all out for me. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I was on a two week business trip and dreaded the thought if being in a hotel room every night. I decided to try the Homewood Suites and I'm glad I did. The room is spacious with a comfortable sitting area. The kitchen is perfect for those late nights. It's also nice that I don't have to eat at a restaurant every night. The hotel staff are so incredibly helpful and nice.
In the lobby, the fireplace and comfy chairs were a great place to relax with a glass of wine and a good book. I will absolutely stay here again. I've already begun telling my friends and colleagues

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We booked this hotel for my mother who is 93 and smokes. They front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. They were able to make sure her room was cleaned in the mornign as she tales a nap in the afternoon. One day someone fromt he front desk went to cleant he room themselves in order to accommodate my mother. The breakfast there is great. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't skip breakfast, its great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as a little getaway. We're from Denver, so we knew the area and were just looking for a nice, new, and quiet place to get a day away. This was perfect. Big studio apartment style room, nicely furnished, great breakfast. Everything seems brand new. Close to Park Meadows Mall and all kinds of shopping and eating places.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The accommodations were outstanding and very affordable. We were very comfortable. My wife and I are very picky about our hotel stays and I have to say this was fantastic. This will be our regular spot for overnight stays in Denver. Very accessible to everything, but yet back from the road enough to be quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center

Address: 199 Inverness Dr W, Englewood, CO 80112-5201
Location: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Englewood
#1 Best Value Hotel in Englewood
#1 Business Hotel in Englewood
#4 Romantic Hotel in Englewood
Price Range: $107 - $226 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center 3*
Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Denver Tech Center hotel in Englewood, Colorado. We're conveniently located in the Inverness Business Park, in close proximity to the Denver Tech Center and the Meridian Office Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Hotel Englewood