“Best Potato Pancakes this side of Jersey”

Breakfast on Broadway Cafe
Ranked #11 of 184 Restaurants in Englewood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Excellent breakfast spot. Clean, super friendly, well lit.
Delicious food, GF pancakes (horray), and fabulous potato pancakes. Did I mention pork roll too!
And our super server Ashley made for a great start to our vacation.

There are newer reviews for Breakfast on Broadway Cafe

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My fiance and I went here for Saturday Brunch and we had a great experience. The food here is very good, and the service was excellent. Their drinks are good - and they even offer bottomless mimosas for $8. This place is definitely one of the best brunch spots around town, and it doesn't suffer from the crowded insanity of Snooze or other popular brunch restaurants.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

In my quest for a good place for Sunday breakfast/brunch, this cute little neighborhood place, located in a nondescript strip center, was pretty decent.

The menu selections are interesting and the food tastes good despite the messy plating. The Carnitas Benedict I had was tasty, although a little skimpy on the meat. My guest had the special Capicola Benedict (made with a spicy salami-type meat). He liked it, but it was also a little skimpy on the main ingredient. The poached eggs were done well. Both came with a potato cake. My breakfast wasn't particularly hot when it arrived. The server apologized but I didn't want to wait another 20 minutes for a new breakfast.

The coffee is quite good and they have bottomless mimosa's...although they're more orange juice and liquor...

Service was a little sketchy as well, probably because it was during the Sunday morning rush. The wait staff was rushing about and there was more than one spill accident while I was there. Our server was pleasant, but was way too busy to accommodate coffee/water/mimosa refills as often as it was needed.

The prices are reasonable so perhaps this place is worth a second change. I'll let you know.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This place is a gem! The food is incredible and all you can drink mimosas is something you cannot beat for the price. Just be prepared to wait in line, especially on the weekends.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We found this place to be average, and therefore a little overpriced. I had the Egg White frittata which came with potato cakes and a demi salad. The demi salad is just a few pieces of spinach with some tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette - It's good. The potato cakes are not good at all. I didn't eat them. My frittata was undercooked and the egg white in the middle were totally raw. The vegetables were clearly cooked/sauted in butter, which kind of defeats the purpose of the egg white in by opinion. I was offered nothing for the undercooked egg whites. My hot cocoa was cool. It's flavor was fine, but I was surprised it was cool; however we were joking about the fact they must have gone to milk the cow to make the cocoa (since it took so long) so perhaps that is why it was not hot. My toast was undercooked and had nothing on it, but a little jam helped that. My husband ordered the breakfast burrito. He said it was bland. So, overall, I wouldn't put this place above any other place to get breakfast, and it is a little on the pricey side. There are a few small tables to sit outside, but it's right off Broadway so I would think it is noisy. The parking lot is small/cramped, but there is some off-street parking.