“Fun Place for breakfast”

Breakfast on Broadway Cafe
Ranked #11 of 184 Restaurants in Englewood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Had been reading about this place on Broadway in Englewood near the Gothic Theater and finally made it there this week. It was smaller than I thought/heard but still unique and edgy just the same. A nice menu with variety, I went for standard fare sausage and eggs, but noticed some cool/interesting specials and even banana nut bread french toast which sounds pretty yummy also. They are supposed to have great breakfast burritos which my daughter had, she liked it alot. The green chili was decent but not spectacular though.

The service was prompt, friendly and responsive which is perfect for a before work meal there. I will go back and try more of their menu.

2  Thank finesilver
There are newer reviews for Breakfast on Broadway Cafe

Reviewed January 23, 2011

Got a bunch of coupons for this place on Groupon. Live fairly close and wanted to try someplace different for breakfast. VERY GLAD WE DID! This place is just fantastic and the menu is very deep for a breakfast diner. Crab cake with eggs? I thought it was weird and now I think it's awesome. New specials and variations all the time. Have now dined here almost a dozen times in the last 6 months. It's on my favorite's list. They also serve lunch but we haven't tried that as of yet......but we certainly will. Give this place a try.