โ€œGreat selectionsโ€

Eat Drink
Ranked #33 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Wonderful selections of wines and cheese. Friendly, informed staff. Seems like they might wanna throw on a person to man the wine side and act as cashier. On our most recent visit the place was busy and the staff seemed unsupported by management.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

First off I am writing this review in Awe. My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Pollyana Forster the Owner/ Wine Director of Eat + Drink & Cut in Edwards Co. We were staying at the Ritz Carlton in Vail and wanted to surprise our guests that we were traveling with with a Catered Gourmet Dinner. The Ritz recomended Pollyanna. Pollyanna worked with us over the phone and we worked out our seven course dinner. To say the least my wife and I were excited to get out to Vail. We stopped by Eat+Drink for lunch the tuesday that we arrived. Lunch was outstanding, cupcakes to go were the bomb. We found the staff to be very accomadating and knowledgable.
We Entrusted that our dinner on thursday evening would be outstanding. Pollyanna and her Executive Chef Veronica had prepared the Seven Course Dinner in our condo, while we were out Pollyanna and Veronica decorated our dinning room with candles, and kitchen with fresh flowers that we had left for them. as we arrived back to our condo the aroma of delicious food was being prepared,

To start off with appetizers we had
Peekytoe crab cakes +pink lemon aioli
bresola+valdeon flatbread, smoked ducktrap salmon +mascarpone flatbread.
#1 wild arugula +celery salad + pink pepper vinaigrette +midnight moon
#2 ricotta gnudi + carmelized butter + crispy sage + rosemary
#3 eaton ranch hangar steak + chimmichurri + balsamic reduction, domino potatoes+asian brussel sprouts
#4 artisan cheese course= bouchern + fromage de affinios +roomanao gouda
#5 12 spiced mole cake + salted burnt caramel + murray river pink salt
I have to say also we had Wine Parings with each course of our dinner. This was Fantastic we were in a food coma, and our taste buds were in heaven.
My wife and I cannot say enough good things about this dinner.
Pollyanna & Veronica were absolutely enjoyable to work with, there Professionalism was outstanding, my wife and i would Love to spread the word to stop in at Eat + Drink when out in Colorado. Thanks Pollyanna & Veronica

Reviewed August 1, 2013

There are not many combinations better than a sunset with wine and cheese and Eat Drink gives you these with its outdoor seating. We let the server decide our cheeses and wine an all were great. Highly recommended for a light meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My two friends and I shared a wine flight, a cheese plate, and olives. I also got a tasty veggie sandwich with an amazing watermelon soup. One friend got a beet salad that was awesome. You will love it! Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice location in Edwards. Has great seating outside as well as inside. NIce place to get light food and wonderful wines. Try the Rose with the the flatbread prosciutto pizza. Easy walking distance to Homestead and River Walk.