โ€œWhat Happened?! Dissapointed.โ€

Eat Drink
Ranked #26 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I used to go to EAT! DRINK! all the time, and I LOVED their paninis!! If I could have eaten any dish for the rest of my life that would have been it. However when I went on October 4th, I was SEVERELY dissapointed.
The staff never ONCE asked us how our food was or if we needed anything.
The appetizer we got seemed like it had been sitting out for a while, the edges of the meat were sort of hard.
When our entrees arrived, mine had a hair in it, and my partners was stale.
The quality of the ingredients are just not what they used to be. The size of the paninis have been reduced, as has the quality of the food. I was sorely dissapointed. If you haven't gone to this restraunt before, it might seem okay, but for those of us who have gone in the past, are extremely let down.

eatdrinkvail, Owner at Eat Drink, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2011

Hello! This is Pollyanna Forster and I am one of the owners of eat! drink! I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your unfortunate experience at eat! drink! I appreciate your opinion and feel that as you live in Eagle, I would love to have you come in and enjoy the changes we have made due to your constructive reveiw. As you know we have been in business for the past seven years and are considered by all locals as an intregal part of the Vail Valley, so your reveiw is very heartfelt and important to us. Please email me personally at pollyanna@eatdrinkinc.com or call my personal cell phone 970-331-3554. I look forward to speaking to you.
warm regards,
pollyanna forster

Reviewed March 19, 2009

The ingredients they use and the mixture on the panini's is incredible. By far the best panini I have ever had. Must go back before I head back home from vacation. Great cheese's, olive bar, wine selection; everything about this place is great. Had a variety of cheese board that was fantastic. Cheese's I never heard of but were so fresh and delicious. The price wasn't bad either.