“Mmm Beer”

Dining options: Late Night
Vail, Colorado
“Mmm Beer”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Love the different rotating beers. Great place to hang out on a weekend, catch a game, and have some beer.
I don't eat here often, but the few appetizers I've had are great. Love the pretzels, make sure you ask for the spicy mustard. Yumm!

Visited January 2013

Pelican Lake, Wisconsin
“Everything was good!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful server, very friendly and helpful! The beer was good and so was the food. Just stopped in for a beer and decided to try some soups. Had the roasted tomato and the clam chowder, both were very good. Tomato came with a grilled cheese that was wonderful. We will go back and try other things when we come back to town. Very pleasant experience, nice and casual. Can't say enough about our server, she was very helpful with explaining the different beers and great info about the area!

• Visited December 2012
Bloomington, IN
“Great restaurant; great location!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

During one of our last days in the Vail Valley, we found Gore Range while shopping in Edwards. It is a great place kind of off the path of the hustle and bustle of the resort areas.
Service was very good and casual.
The ceasar side salad was very fresh and tasty, fish and chips were obviously hand battered, flaky and perfect. French fries were fresh cut and SUPER! My partner opted for a salmon dish with an almond pesto gnocchi. Not only did he say MANY times how good it was, it smelled like heaven! It was, without a doubt, his favorite meal the entire week while visiting. Restaurant was a little dated in decor, which is the only reason the overall rating was not excellent. Be sure to visit Gore Range Brewery!

Visited January 2013
Valley Forge
“Excellent beer, slightly pricey food.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I enjoy quality microbrewed beer, and we were not disappointed. The stout had wonderful chocolate undertones, and the IPA was as crisp as a Colorado winter morning. I had the French Onion soup, which was at over $8 was a little pricey, but it was delicious. My husband had a tasty salad that was carefully prepared. Service was excellent.

• Visited December 2012
West Chicago, Illinois
“Good beer food better than average”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

The beer was excellent the food not so memorable. I ordered a rueben which I think $12.50 is expensive and it was very mediocre. I have to give them points for trying as they make there own corned beef but it didn't resemble the kind I have been eating forever - it just missed. My family had sandwiches also and again not unhappy just nothing special. Oh and they added gratuity to our check for a party of 5 which is unusual . Perhaps it states that on the menu but I almost double tipped. Go to Larkburger and stop in for a beer!