“Still my favorite”

Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since etown's beginnings as a laid-back local's joint, both the atmosphere and menus have evolved. We've created an unpretentious yet upscale ambience where guests are equally welcome to watch their favorite game or enjoy a relaxing meal. We take inspiration from the world's most popular cuisines and give them a spin that's authentically e|town's. Almost 6 years later, we are having more fun than ever. Simply put, we have a passion for pure flavor, quality ingredients prepared from scratch by great people, and served in an approachable environment that makes our guests want to settle in, get comfortable and have a great time.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I try to make it to Edwards as often as possible and if I am in town, I definitely hit up etown. I would put the filet or the tuna up against any dish in the entire valley and I think etown would win. Great atmosphere, fun staff. Go and enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Etown

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I, both local Vail residences, agree that Etown is are favorite local restaurant and bar. The service is always great, friendly and fast. The food however, is the deal maker. Sweet potato tots and fries, both gluten free, are the best in the Valley. The Sesame Tuna and dessert donuts will blow your mind. Thank you Etown for your consistent, fun and delicious service and food.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Perfect place for the whole family. Great adult food and beverage choices plus pizza and burgers for the kids. Priced right and great food!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We recently ate at E-Town and had a great experience. The happy hour bites were reasonably priced and a lot of food. The food was decent quality, however, service was a tad slow. We would definitely return to E-Town on our next visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere was great...very unique seating with a patio. We had the fish n chips special that was terrific. Our service was very poor though. Although the food came out quickly, the bartender brought it out and quickly left before I could ask for some malt vinegar. We had to snag our waitress as she waited on the next table. She brought out te vinegar but never asked if I wanted any additional drinks... Never saw her again until the check was brought out