“Great lunch”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since etown's beginnings as a laid-back local's joint, both the atmosphere and menus have evolved. We've created an unpretentious yet upscale ambience where guests are equally welcome to watch their favorite game or enjoy a relaxing meal. We take inspiration from the world's most popular cuisines and give them a spin that's authentically e|town's. Almost 6 years later, we are having more fun than ever. Simply put, we have a passion for pure flavor, quality ingredients prepared from scratch by great people, and served in an approachable environment that makes our guests want to settle in, get comfortable and have a great time.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Very nice menu. It was quiet and I expect it is hopping at dinner. Nice service. After our trail ride we enjoyed the lemonade refills.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I live here in the valley and have eaten at E Town many times. Sometimes the burgers are wonderful, sometimes they are raw when rare is requested. This last time, 31 August 2012, I went for Fish and Chips. Granted it was a Friday at 6pm and I expected it to be busy. I asked for a table on the terrace where I could have a quiet meal. The music was WAY TOO LOUD. My waitress arrived after 15 minutes, took my order and I opened my book to read. Another couple came, was seated, order taken (by another waitress) and were served well ahead of me. A server brought me my meal and my waitress arrived 15 minutes later and asked about the food. I asked for malt vinegar, something I was used to arriving with the requested meal. A while later she arrived and I dug in. Let me say right now that I counted four waitresses serving the outside seating. I saw my waitress four times, the others I saw six to eight times each. I couldn't taste the fish behind the over-seasoned batter. The coleslaw was good but a bit overdressed.
To sum up; food was mediocre, the service was bad. An overall unhappy diing experience. I shall return as it's overall a good place for a meal.

1  Thank Denis W
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We got into town late and decided to try Etown and made a great choice. Our waitress was very friendly and service was quite efficient. The menu has a wide variety of options, I hade the Halibut in a tomatillo salsa which was outstanding. My sister-in-law ordered the south western chicken salad, which was good. Our waitress informed her that it normally comes wit the chicken covered in buffalo chicken wing sauce (not mentioned on the menu) this is odd and not south western. She opted to leave off the sauce and had a nice salad.

For dessert we ordered the doughnuts, they were awesome, and the carrot cake, it was a very large portion but I think it was previously frozen because it still had ice crystals in parts of the cake.

I would definitely return!

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but not great. Kids meals came with beverage and dessert which was nice- cookie or scoop of ice-cream choices for dessert. Service was not that great- not very friendly or as attentive. Probably wouldn't eat here again unless some great special going on as too many other great restaurants in Vail Valley!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

very good lunch selection, and well executed meals. Plenty of salad options as well as comfort food. However, why do all salads seem to have meat? couldnt it be optional?