“Nice restaurant, good food...but LOUD piano”
Review of Vista at Arrowhead

Vista at Arrowhead
Reserve with OpenTable
Vista at Arrowhead is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Creative Colorado Cuisine -specializing in seasonal ingredients grown, raised, hand-crafted and caught by our peers in Colorado.
wichita
“Nice restaurant, good food...but LOUD piano”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We have been to this restaurant many times, and went most recently on a Friday night. The food was wonderful, the service was excellent: professional, pleasant, unobtrusive but there at the right times. I had the chicken pot pie, which was good and sort of homey. The room itself is very pretty, with a great view if still light outside and very pleasant otherwise. However, the pianist was TOO LOUD!!!! He was so loud that my husband and I could hardly hear each other, and we were seated at a booth as far away from the piano as possible. Every song was played at the same volume: full pedal, very loud. This was true for the Whitney Houston song medley, the Andrew Lloyd Webber song medley, etc....Please!! Not all those are meant to be played without any volume control! I know a lot of reviews rave about the pianist, and I'm sure he was very good for some settings, but in such a good restaurant where the focus should be on food, service, and surroundings, I think the music should be more in the background. So if you want to be able to converse, ask for a table far away from the piano. Also, FYI, eating lunch on the patio in the summer is wonderful!

Denver, Colorado
“Top Flight”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The Vista restaurant at Arrowhead is excellent. All boxes check-off with an "A." The dining room is beautiful/elegant. The atmosphere is lively and engaging (made extra special by the pianist who played throughout dinner). Our food and wine were extraordinary. Lastly and most impoirtantly, the service gets an "A+." All involved in providing service (manager / hostess / servers ) were attentive and well coordinated. I travel all over the U.S. --- and this is among my top 3 favorite restaurants (and, as I think about it as I write this, it is probably my "number 1 favorite.")

Visited March 2012
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, amazing atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This place is absolutely delicious. I was there with my family and we all loved it. Their staff is friendly and managers are very professional. You will not be hungry when you leave Vista as their dishes are pretty big. During the summer, their patio seating is unbelievable!

Avon
“mmmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Awesome food - creative dishes that are constructed very well. The type of ambience, quality food, and service you expect for a fine dining restaurant. If pork belly's on the menu, get two...

• Visited December 2011
Avon, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food with an awesome ambiance and a great Vista.”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed a variety of well prepared apps,( my favorite the ricotta pancakes with duck confit ) while listening to Mickey Poage play the piano. Occasionally a person would get up and sing along with Mickey. The experience was GREAT.

1 Thank David C