“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had”
Review of Belmont Deli

Belmont Deli
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Description: Belmont Deli is a cozy New York style deli in the hart of Edwards, CO.It serves more than 50 delicious sandwiches prepared with Boars' head meats, fresh veggies and tasty bread. You can always count on quality, consistency and complete satisfaction.
Boulder, Colorado
“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

And I love sandwiches. Seriously, this place is the bomb - great food and great service. I'm not a New Yorker, but I know a good deli when I find it. High quality meats and cheeses, plus a good sized menu with reasonable prices. Try the cuban...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The guys working here are always really friendly, too, and not in a weird way. More than once I've come in a few minutes before close (sorry guys!) and they've always served me with a smile. Not just the best sandwich in Edwards, but all of Colorado.

Visited June 2014

Apollo, Pennsylvania
“Great Deli for Breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great quality. Ate there for breakfast and got sandwiches last morning in Edwards for lunch on the drive back East.

Visited April 2014
Indianapolis
“Great sandwiches for a quick lunch”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Very nice quick stop for lunch in Edwards. The sandwiches are great. The whole family enjoyed their choices. And the soup du jour was excellent too. Highly recommend a stop for lunch.

Their breakfast lineup of offerings looked delectable too. We may be back before our scheduled return to the Midwest.

Visited March 2014
League City, Texas
“A little East Coast in the Valley”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Let me makes this short and simple, I am from NJ and have found my to go place when it comes to east coast style subs! To top it off, I met the owner let him know how happy we were, and he told us to come back for breakfast and try the TAYLOR ham. I screamed to my husband "babe they have taylor ham can you believe it". Yea I made a fool of myself but for good reason! Trust me, these things are rare in the valley and we feel like we found a bit of home here with out the road rage and Jersey attitudes lol. YES, yes yes. SO HAPPY I WORK NEAR BY, CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK.

• Visited February 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great sandwiches, close to the highway”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you are travelling along I-70 and need a good place to stop for a sandwich, try Belmont Deli. It is about 1 mile off the highway in Edwards. We found this deli about 3 years ago and since we travel along I70 multiple times a year, we always stop. My husband likes the Ruben and I like the grilled cheese. But everything we have tried is tasty. Much better than stopping at the usual fast food sandwich shops.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Belmont Deli? Share your experiences!