“belmonts the best”
Review of Belmont Deli

Belmont Deli
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Edwards
Description: Belmont Deli is a cozy New York style deli in the hart of Edwards, CO.It serves more than 50 delicious sandwiches prepared with Boars' head meats, fresh veggies and tasty bread. You can always count on quality, consistency and complete satisfaction.
Hartford, Connecticut
“belmonts the best”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

this restaurant is great ! its new york deli food and more. great flavor, good portions, great value for the money. great selections,too, for all kinds of preferences. nice atmosphere and clean. looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited August 2013

Eagle, Colorado
“A little bit of New York...”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Owner run, this Deli serves up some delicious sandwiches that rivals some of the New York delis that are well known. Not a lot of seating, but good enough for take-out any day.

Visited May 2013
Colleyville, Texas
“Ignored this place until we saw reviews”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is a small deli around the corner from Larkburger. We have driven past it probably 100 times. Once we saw it moving up the charts on Tripadvisor, we decided to get some sandwiches before golf. All 3 sandwiches (turkey and chicken) were fresh and very good value. We ate outside although there is not a lot of seating. You are best to use Belmont to grab some sandwiches for your backpack and take a nice bike ride or hike. Each sandwich has a name based upon a horse or a horse race (get it, Belmont?). Will definitely come here again when we need a very good, grab and go sandwich.

• Visited July 2013
“No mayo is a big deal!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I live nearby the Belmont and go there every so often. It is a great place for a sandwich after a long hike in the area, I have a points card even. BUT this is about the FOURTH out of five times that I have ordered a sandwich with no mayo and sure enough when I get home and unwrap my sandwich it is slathered in mayo. YUCK YUCK, this is why I order it with no mayo, I don't understand why this is so difficult. I will definitely go back and I guess I will have to be SUPER DUPER Clear that when I ask for NO MAYO I really don't want any mayo REALLY guys come on!!

• Visited June 2013
“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We discovered this place in the past years skiing at Vail/Beaver Creek. We came back here and found that their sandwiches were just as good as we remembered. For the Turkey Ruben, the bread was toasted to crispy on the outside and the ingredients inside was warm and tasty. I don’t normally eat coleslaws, but the one in here was spicy and tasty. They also let you order half a sandwich if you are you just want a small meal.

• Visited February 2013