“Better than average Asian dishes”
Review of Gobi Grill - CLOSED

Gobi Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mongolian Grill,Rock Cooking, Sushi and Chinese Favorites. Mongolian Grill Open to Midnight or Later, Thursday Friday and Saturday Nights, and Bar open till 2am Thursday Friday Saturday Nights. Live Music Some Nights.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Four of us dined together here on a Sunday evening. We had attentive service and all of us were pleased with our four different meals. Good soups to start, but the lettuce wraps were difficult to eat as wraps, being made with small Romaine lettuce leaves. I ordered a favorite of mine, Walnut Shrimp, and got about twice the number of shrimp as I have received in other places. No batter coating on the shrimp, which is how I prefer it. My husband ordered PaNang Curry and found it to be to his liking.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I think the concept has great potential. I didn't like that a group was there, and they grabbed some of the supplies at the prep bar themselves with no tools.. I've heard great things frm others...but just not getting over non clean experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I believe this location is either in the process of changing menus or owners, but the food was good.
We found this restaurant based on a dining guide in a timeshare and the photos made it look like some kind of fine dining experience. It is actually located in the back of a small strip of businesses and a bit hidden from the road.
The guide touted a Mongolian Grill, which we were told was being removed from the restaurant because it was impossible to hire cooks.
Our server appeared to be the daughter of the owner and was very nice, but I believe she may have been the only waitress. Food was delicious.
My niece & husband wanted to try the sushi, which was a little tedious because the sushi menu was being created still, so they received several papers of a menu that had not yet been completed. Overall though, the sushi came out lovely and they seemed to enjoy it.
A slightly awkward experience, but overall a good meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Accidentally ran across Gobi one Sunday evening when many restaurants in Edwards are closed. The exterior isn't much to look at but the interior is quite the opposite. It is modern, stylish, and spacious.

Our group had questions about the menu and both our server and another employee (maybe the owner?) were helpful and courteous. The menu offers a great selection of different Asian fair. Our group ordered a variety of dishes from the menu and we were all very pleased. The Volcano Shrimp and Pork Dumplings were favorites.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I will admit that I had some reservations walking into the restaurant. It was after lunch and the place was empty. I even thought it was closed! However, we were quickly greeted warmly by the owner and shown to a table by the window. She treated my 3 kids and us wonderfully. She made recommendations and they were great! My kids and I were very pleased with the whole experience. If you need a break from the burgers and Italian food found in most restaurants, step in here! You will not be disappointed!