“Service was poor”

Gobi Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mongolian Grill,Rock Cooking, Sushi and Chinese Favorites. Mongolian Grill Open to Midnight or Later, Thursday Friday and Saturday Nights, and Bar open till 2am Thursday Friday Saturday Nights. Live Music Some Nights.
“Service was poor”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The sushi was generally good. The albacore roll was excellent. The tempura rolls had too much batter and rice. The beef pho was good but there was only one waitress for the entire restaurant. Every table had a complaint about not getting all of their food or entrees served 20 minutes apart. I would not return unless I knew the service had improved.

• Visited February 2013

Carmel, New York
“Really great Asian food.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were here for lunch last week and were so pleased with the food and the service. My vegetarian son had plenty to choose from and pronounced everything to be delicious. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is the decor. It was an Asian restaurant before and they have improved upon the surroundings, but it is still lacking. We will definitely return for the food!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Nice Variety and good fresh food. Would go back anytime”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my family when I was out there skiing. They had a wonderful and varied menu which I liked and was great for my mom who requires a pretty strict special diet. Everything tasted very fresh and nothing was greasy at all. I had the Mongolian make your own which was fun and I could pick what I wanted... They made it right there, it was great. The owner chatted with us for a bit and she was very sweet and helpful and when she brought us our food she said if anything wasn't exactly right they would remake it, but everything was perfect. I recommend this place as a nice casual eating experience in the Avon/beaver creek area.

1 Thank GregKelz
Edwards, CO
“We love GOBI!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our family has loved Gobi since it opened last year. Our kids (12, 10 & 9) love their appetizers, Happy Family, noodles and beef and broccoli the best!! They are always very quick and efficient and their prices are very fair.

• Visited December 2012
“Need Organization”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Gobi has wonderful happy hour specials however the mother yelling at the daughter team does not make for a comfortable atmosphere. They definitely need more help!

Visited December 2012