“Great Taste and Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Sedona, Arizona
“Great Taste and Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Only about 10 minutes from our Beaver Creek room and based on the recommendation of every local we asked, we found this jewel of a restaurant in Edwards, a small town just west of Beaver Creek and Vail. It was worth the drive.

There is no doubt that this cafe is favored by many locals. It is much more than a Chinese Cafe (whatever that means). There we many Thai selections and others as well. The quality and portions were outstanding.

One of the appetizers was a plate of an eggroll and a wonton. The wonton was unlike anything I had ever had including many Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong and Kowloon. It was perfectly formed, perfectly fried, and filled with an amazing mixture of chess and crabmeat. This single item is worth a visit to Edwards.
Every dish was prepared superbly. I had a green chicken currey which I most certainly would have again.
The interior is not fancy and not romantic, but with food this good and inexpensively priced, who cares. There are plenty of interesting shops up and down Main Street to walk down your meal.

• Visited November 2013

“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

As a year-round local in the Vail Valley, this restaurant is always a go-to for me. Their cream cheese wontons are the best in the valley, the hot and sour soup is killer (my favorite on a cold day) and the Mongolian Beef, Kung Pao Chicken and Spicy Basil Shrimp are just a few of the wonderful dishes I've had there. The service is always awesome. It certainly isn't the bar scene but there is a cozy little bar if you want to have a quiet drink. The food is reasonable and the portions aren't too much or too little. I always recommend Henry's to friends and family!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sabhrowe
“Best food in the valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been to Henry's many times (it is my go-to when friends and family are in town), and I have never been disappointed. Food is top-notch and prices are competitive for the area. Highly recommend the Mongolian Beef in particular.

• Visited October 2013
Gypsum, Colorado
“Best Chinese Food in the Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love Henry's and apparently so do a lot of other people! Before finding Henry's, when I was looking for suggestions on where to get good Chinese food, the answer was always the same: Henry's! Many times I've heard it referred to as "the best Chinese food in the valley" and I have to agree! Food is amazing and the portion sizes are large. I suggest going there if you are looking for some of the best Chinese food!

Visited November 2012
Hamilton, Montana
“Great mix!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

You have a huge choice at Henry's from their Chinese and Thai menu. Vegetarians love this place. The funky atmosphere is matched by the great wait-staff. It's crowded with locals so you know it's gotta be good. I noticed a sort of umbrella-shaped appetizer on a plate and ordered it. The most delicious fried cheese-filled wonton ever was delivered. We ordered and split several dishes amongst the 3 of us from both the Thai items and Chinese. Everything was good...not one disappointment. Yum...another winner.

Visited July 2013