“Great value 25 miles from Vail”

Comfort Inn Vail Valley
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Eagle
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

In good weather this hotel its 20 minutes from Vail and one third the price of mountain lodging. The couple that owns it cooks fresh eggs and sausage for breakfast to go with the make your own waffles. Rooms are larger and clean. Beds are comfy. Pillows and towels are very low budget keeping it from my 5 stars. Hot tub is HOT - 104 or so. Definitely a great value near Vail with restaurants, Starbucks and a nice movie theater nearby. The Dusty Boot is a great dinner, drinks or sports bar stop 8 minutes away.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The hotel is family owned and is very friendly and accomodating. I have stayed here about once a year. Each time it is like staying with family.
The rooms are clean and quiet. The refrigerator and microwave are a nice addition. The television is large with many channels (sorry didn't count). Wireless internet access is good, clocked at 14Mb.
The hotel has a hot breakfast every morning. Eggs and sausage, waffles, danishes, muffins, toast, cereals and yogurt. There is a swimming pool and jacuzzi, although I'm not a swimmer, but the pool looks rather large. There is a business "center" with a computer and printer.
I've enjoyed every stay here. No, it is not the Ritz but I'm not paying for the Ritz. I'm paying for a comfortable, clean, safe place to sleep after my days activities are done.

Room Tip: I've stayed on both ends and on floors 1 and 2 all about the same. If you are looking for conven...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was passing thru Eagle and decided to stay at the Comfort Inn. What a great place to stay. Very, very clean and quiet. They serve "real" eggs for breakfast (which is hard to find now a day unless your at a restaurant) Staff was helpful. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Rolled in late from a long day and was greeted by the nicest people I have met in CO! Our room was immaculately clean and suuuuper nice! They have a really nice indoor pool we didn't have time to use:( I was shocked at the breakfast they serve in the morning!! Delish!!! Talking with someone that worked there, they pointed out some great fishing spots along the river that made our trip even better!
Thank you Comfort Inn Vail Valley!!! Hope to come thru again soon!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Everything that we needed, quiet, clean, close to the airport and really great Internet. Out before b'fast, so can't speak to that. Front desk folks were happy to see us, even at 11:30 at night, which was a nice surprise!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stay here at least once a month in the summer as I work in the golf industry and my travel takes me to Eagle, Colorado. Eagle is about 30 minutes west of Vail so it is easy access. The owners are great people and go out of their way to make your stay relaxing. Rates are reasonable and the rooms are always clean. I have never had any problems with this property. There is a supermarket and a great Italian restaurant within a 5 minute walk.

Room Tip: If you really want quiet, ask for a room on the mountain (back) side as the traffic on I-70 can be a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

very nice and staff
cleo yadira and anna were very nice and hotel was nice and clean. save your searching and just stop here. was very pleased I made a phone call in as soon as I heard him speak on the phone I knew this was the place to stay I really recommend anybody crossing through Colorado to stop here also very nice location

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagle
Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Eagle CO
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle
Comfort Inn Near Vail Beaver Creek
Eagle River Lodge
Eagle River Lodge
#5 of 5 in Eagle

Been to Comfort Inn Vail Valley? Share your experiences!