Comfort Inn Vail Valley(Eagle)(Great Value!)
$129
$124
ComfortInn
$132
$150
$140
Eagle River Lodge(Eagle)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Priceline
$142
All reviewsstayed herebaconplace to stayhoneymoon suitegreat view of the mountainsplace is cleanbreakfast was amazingeggsthe hotel stafflocation is greatlarge selectionexcellent staypool areaworked greatyogurtdesk clerkpool and hot tub
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We won a nights stay here, so we used it as a weekend getaway. This hotel was cozy, cute, and homey. They made cookies, which were such a perfect end to our evening, and their breakfast was great. The bed was super comfy, the whirlpool was really nice too. All around a great experience! BUT Do not order food from luigi's Pasta house. Supposedly they have free delivery to that hotel, but it isn't worth it! The food arrived cold and more than an hour later than they promised:( The hotel should stop promoting them!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at this inn several times over a couple of years. Every visit the Inn was clean, the breakfast plentiful and the staff very gracious. The room I stayed in had a big tub and a gas fireplace which I found very pleasant. The lobby feels like a cozy library. I would stay here whenever the occasion calls for me to visit the Eagle area.

Room Tip: My room with a fireplace was great.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mrsbudboden
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed here for five days. The breakfast was good with a large selection. They always had eggs, bacon, waffles on demand, cold cereals, fruit etc. In the evening they put out large cookies. The room had a slight smell but went away quickly (i got use to it). It was room 206 and it had a hot tub in the corner. When I returned to my room in the evenings it was always clean and ready for me to mess it up. All of the airline crews stay here overnight so I could tell that this had to be a good place and it was.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are constantly striving to exceed expectations here at the AmericInn of Eagle CO. On behalf of my self and my staff, thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is a real gem. We found it on a dark, rainy night and loved it. It has every amenity, from cookies and popcorn in the lobby, fun old western photograph books, refrigerator, comfortable bed, courteous staff, comfortable furniture, everything. And very reasonable pricing. We'll go out of our way to stay there again in our Colorado travels.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a very clean and inviting hotel. The front desk staff was super helpful and nice. Breakfast area very inviting. A couple of low carb options. Beautiful view. Some rooms with balconies. Already booked to stay here again next month.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We try every day to make this hotel exceed the expectations of our guest and we appreciate when you offer up such nice compliments. Thank you!