Comfort Inn Vail Valley(Eagle)(Great Value!)
$129
$124
ComfortInn
$132
Eagle River Lodge(Eagle)(Great Value!)
$116
$150
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$142
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
$429
ComfortInn
$199
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed herebaconplace to stayhoneymoon suitegreat view of the mountainsplace is cleanbreakfast was amazingeggsthe hotel stafflocation is greatlarge selectionexcellent staypool areaworked greatyogurtdesk clerkpool and hot tub
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Even though we stayed only one night on our way home, the hotel personnel made us feel at home. From the registration to the excellent buffet in the morning, everything went really good. The fitness center is right next to the pool, and everything looks in excellent condition. The hotel is really clean, and when you go in, there are free popcorn and cookies, which are amicably offered by the people in the front counter.definitely a hotel with an intelligent manager. They really know the meaning of customer service.

Room Tip: All I can say is that the hotel was very quiet, so I would recommend it anyway, no matter what room you get.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed there 6/30/13 thru 7/5/13, and we enjoyed all 5 nights we were there, thanks to all the friendly staff and their great service. We've stayed at many Americinns (and they're all good) and this one is by far the BEST one. Thanks to all the staff (from Front Desk Clerk to Breakfast Attendant ) for making our stay so enjoyable. We will stay here again when we go back to Colorado.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Well no water at our house and no phone or power ...needless to say a local hotel was needed . So happy we choose this one - warm welcome , super nice rooms with air conditioning and a nice pool and weight room ( I got to do cardio as my son was in the pool ) ..a super bonus was the wonderful breakfast ...better Then some luxury hotels ...super high quality -thanks for saving the day ...free Internet really helps with a 12 year old !!! Oh and he said the cookies at night were amazing !!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at AmericInn in Edwards, CO. The staff was very nice, the facility was clean and welcoming, the rooms are comfortable and quiet and well equipped with a fridge and microwave. It was such a treat to have the popcorn machine and warm cookies at the end of the day! The breakfast was pretty good, lots of choices. I am not a fan of indoor pools, and the water was way too warm, but this one was very nice and clean with a spectacular view. I also liked that there was a lot of vegetation surrounding the hotel which created a barrier from the highway noise.

My only complaint was the loud TVs in the common areas and the rough, scratchy bath towels (I'll bring my own next time).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was not planning to stay at this hotel, you see I live in eagle, Colorado and own a home. When I had a small flood in my home I was forced to live in a hotel while repairs were performed. My family of four packed up and "moved"in. My first impression was "wow" this place is clean. I then went to our suite,the room was very nice. My wife liked the California king mattress better than the one we have at home. (We pulled the sheets back to seethe brand)
The kids love the pool and we all loved the breakfast, real breakfast not just a toaster and bagels. The staff was great and our room was serviced to perfection each day.
The last thing I would like to mention is the lobby, much more than just a room for checking in. This lobby was a nice place to hangout, leather sofas, books, big screen TV,fresh cookies and popcorn.
I wasn't to happy about having to leave my house but staying here at Americinn
was very relaxing for the whole family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kevinb65284
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed having you and your family here!