Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bachelor Gulch Condos(Beaver Creek)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssteam roombest westernshot tubgreat breakfastpotatoescookiesgreat place to staytwo storywafflesvery nice hotelwestern hotelsfresh fruitonly complainthotel roomroom was cleanwould stay here againbacon
Reviewed April 3, 2017

I was there with a sport group. It was very clean, friendly and the beds were really comfortable and the temperature of the room was perfect. The price wasn't too expensive and I asked for a late check out and they had no problem with that.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Melissa R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Barb Y, Thank you for sharing your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. On behalf of the entire staff we look forward to hosting your next sports event.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

This is now my second time staying at this hotel. Another awesome stay! The hotel is extremely clean, The staff is so friendly and outgoing. The manager even said welcome back to me ( they must've recognized me from my last stay about a month ago). It made me feel very special. This is the only hotel I would stay at in Eagle Colorado!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Melissa R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Dear Lux F, Thank you for your repeat business and loyalty to our brand. It is truly a pleasure to hear that our staff was friendly and outgoing. We work hard to provide every guest with a comfortable and memorable experience and it sounds as though we did just that. On behalf of the entire staff we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Eagle.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

My wife, son, and daughter stayed here over Presidents Day Weekend so that we could be close to Vail and Beaver Creek. We don't typically stay at Best Western, but this was by far the most reasonably priced option that was near the resorts we wanted to target. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of our stay and would definitely choose this option again. I do not know this for sure, but it appears that this is an older hotel that was recently renovated. It has some of the best features of a newer hotel like refurbished rooms and public areas as well as some of the charm of older hotels like large pools, steam rooms, and saunas. The breakfast was nothing fancy, but always filling and suited our family just fine. The location still requires a 20 or so minute drive to the resorts, but the savings are well worth it, especially during periods of extreme price markups like Presidents Day or spring break.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Great location, feeling of newness/freshness, spacious rooms, very comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff, breakfast choices are wide and varied, shuttle service. Good size pool, steam room, jacuzzi. Nearby restaurants.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jimgA7485MZ

Dear jimga7485MZ, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites. It is also very comforting to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

The room floor is very thin. When you walk in the room, it made very loud sound.
The whole hotel is very old if you take a detail look at the room.

The manager of this BEST WESTERN is very bad, refuse to do any communication with the customers. We called hotels couple of times, the manager always not there and was promised to call back , but never happened.

I personally not recommend this hotel in Eagle.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Melissa R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Dear Gong X, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at our property. Here at the Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites a manager is on duty seven days a week till 5pm. Upon request to speak to a manager, myself or another manager would have been more than happy to speak with you. If you decide to return to Eagle please reach out to me directly as I would love to personally meet with you. Again, thank you for the feedback.