“A pleasant surprise”
Review of Yummy Cafe - CLOSED

Yummy Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Yummy Cafe Serves full Breakfast and Lunch with great variety of Dishes, starting from Breakfast Sandwiches and Crepes for Breakfast to Lunch Paninis, Salads and Pasta. Yummy Cafe is a Full Service Restaurant with an Exceptional Menu, Friendly Service and Great Food . Stop by and Check it Out!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I love Eagle restaurants and Yummy is on our list of favorites. We both had salads which were fresh, tasty, nicely served, and generous. Our server was interested in us and only as attentive as we wanted him to be. That's an art.
Inside Yummy is spotless and cheery. We suggest you give it a try.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've been to the Yummy Cafe a handful of times since it opened. Breakfast is a favorite there! I loved the Rocky Mountain Benedict! It was great spin on a classic favorite of mine! And the French toast! OMG! LOVED it! Lunch was great! I was able to call ahead and have my food ready in no time! Makes it especially convenient when I have a short lunch break from work! I have recently gone and enjoyed dinner there as well. I went with a friend and her small children. The food for the kids was brought out before our meal which kept the kids happy and allowed my friend and I to catch up! Overall a great place to enjoy a nice meal, whether it's breakfast, lunch and now dinner!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I don't live in Eagle but due to work get there once a week. Few days ago decided to try a lunch at Yummy Cafe. The muffulleta panini was good, spicy and yummy overall. I though they are a cafe but it's more like a small reastaurant, since they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Will be back for mussels and grilled salmon with poblano pepper sauce on one of those nights. I'm giving five stars and wish them luck!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had lunch here today with my husband and a friend. I had a wonderful curry chicken crepe. My husband had a hamburger and really liked it. My friend had eaten there several times before and said she like what she had each time. They are open for breakfast and lunch and close around 2pm. This is a small restaurant with a server. I will have to try it for breakfast one of these days.