“Treasure of a find!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Treasure of a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Used trip advisor to find local place while traveling and didn't steer us wrong ( other than on left side rather than right side of street). Friendly, clean, quaint, very hospitable to travelers and very willing to split sandwich for us.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank WeatherDuo

“Best breakfast in Eagle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The service is outstanding and the food is always fresh and high quality. good selection for either breakfast or lunch. Best breakfast in Eagle!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank EagleKat
Eagle, Colorado
“Great for breakfast or lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a great locals favorite. Located in downtown Eagle and easy to get to from I-70. You can eat in or take away if you are on the go. The best sandwiches and wraps around. In the summer there is a little deck on the side with tables and chairs. Also really good coffee. Red Canyon is locally owned and operated with great care given to their customers. Don't stop at a fast food place when you can eat here.

Eagle, Colorado
“Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My favorite place in town to grab a sandwich or a wrap. Great quality ingredients and the BEST customer service in town. Great local spot- owner is very involved and personable with each customer. The food tastes fantastic and I feel like I'm eating healthy each time I go. FRESH!

• Visited January 2013
Wichita KS
“Enjoy Friendly Service, a Comfortable Atmosphere & Fabulous Food at The Red Canyon Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

While visiting family in Eagle, CO, our son insisted we eat lunch at Red Canyon Cafe in the downtown area. When you first enter the cafe, you feel right at home. The cafe is very clean, comfortable and casual, in a cabin-like atmosphere. There is free wi-fi. You are greeted with a smile by the staff, and my son says that he and the known locals are always greeted by name.

The extensive menu is posted on a large board and you order at the counter. There was a huge selection of hot and cold sandwiches, and soup and salad. My first reaction was that it was expensive. I learned that this wasn't your run-of-the-mill sandwich shop. There are some very unique sandwiches and I had a hard time choosing. I ordered the Spelunk, which is described as "chevre and brie cheeses melted over grilled chicken, with wilted spinach, red onion and a sun dried tomato (wonderful!) spread. This could be served on 3 types of bread and I chose a Ciabatta roll. The price was about $9.00. A bag of chips was extra. The owner, Ryan, was preparing the sandwiches and greeted us from the kitchen area. It took several minutes to prepare our sandwiches or us. Not the typical assembly line sandwich prep here, everything is freshly prepared.

We seated ourselves on the comfortable covered patio. When our sandwiches arrived, they were huge! Later my husband and I, both hearty eaters, decided we could have easily skipped the chips and shared a sandwich. Ryan came out and asked about our sandwiches and beamed at the praise. Obviously, he takes great pride and enjoys his business.

The breakfast menu includes pastries, breakfast sandwiches, teas and a variety of coffee drinks. Red Canyon is open from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM M-F and 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM Sat. & Sun.
Check out Red Canyon Cafe's website. It includes a menu. One of the best restaurant websites I've seen. The website offers a $1 off coupon with a $10 purchase.

The Red Canyon Cafe is NOT to be missed if you are visiting Eagle CO. And if you are just passing through, it's a short drive off of I-70.

• Visited August 2012