“Love the family dining, excellent italian”
Review of Pastatively

Pastatively
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Eagle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Any time I need pasta, we come to Pastatively. All of the servers are friendly and personable, not overly stiff in their service. The kitchen is open and occationally you get a brief but memorable interraction with the chef.

All of the pasta is excellent and the portions are very large. You will probably wait on a weekend to get a table but the overall value is excellent!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I and a friend had dinner here on Valentines Day. This place is so popular we could only get a reservation for 6pm which is the first seating. We had very good service and the food was very good with good portions. This restaurant has grown because they took over the space next door which was a deli that closed down so there is more seating. If you like Italian food this is the place for you.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Pastatively
We thought this was a really good restaurant, would highly recommend it and will eat there again if we spend the night in Eagle, Colorado again. It’s a very small place, seems to be very popular and I think the only reason we managed to get in is that we were there at an especially slow time of the year. The service was very good and the food even better. The portions are very large, we could have split a meal there was so much food. My wife had the sausage, pepper and onions dish which was really excellent and I had the lasagna. The lasagna was loaded with all kinds of cheese and very little meat and my wife being a cheese nut loved it so we treaded meals and we were both happy.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We love the food - good service , my complaint is last 2 times we could not get in ....too busy even with a expanded space. The food is so good ...really my favorite in vail valley !

Reviewed January 5, 2013

First thing you should know is that the food is likely to be the least salty meal you have ever had eating out. Some might find this to make the food seem bland. Regardless, the food is fresh and served in huge portions. I will say that I wish the portions of the main part of the dish was larger than the amount of pasta. I got the pasta with half sausage and half meatball. I got one medium size meatball and one medium size sausage. For the money I would have liked 3 or 4 pieces of meat. The entree comes with a sizeable salad and the table gets bread and a small side of hummus, garlic and olives. All in all this is a good place for Italian food in Eagle County.

Been to Pastatively? Share your experiences!