“D I S G U S T I N G”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 970.328.0866
Description: 970.328.0866
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Food was HORRIBLE! I don't think my chicken was even cooked. Greasy. Fatty. Smells awful (both the food and the restaurant). Absolutely disgusting.

There are newer reviews for Gourmet China

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I've eaten lunch here several times over the past few months, seems they're always busy, for good reason. Large, varied, lunch menu to choose from priced between $6-$10. To start you get soup - wonton soup even, which is great since often times for lunch specials it's "egg drop surprise" - I'm not sure what the other choice is, I always get the wonton..nothing spectacular, but yummy. Then they bring you a cafeteria style tray with your entree choice, fried rice, an egg roll, and a small iceberg salad. Killer deal for a huge plate of food! I almost always have to get a take out box unless I'm starving. I've gotten the kung pao tofu, beef with oyster sauce, house special lo mein, shredded pork with brown sauce, all have been very tasty! This place isn't exactly "gourmet", but it's defiantly worth checking out if you're in Eagle and looking for a quick, yummy and inexpensive lunch.