“A Diner in Eagle”

Description: (970) 328-1919
Monument, Colorado
“A Diner in Eagle”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Good food served in a 50's diner theme. We sat outside and enjoyed the warm weather. My buffalo burger was good but my spouse's Betty Boop Power Salad was awesome!

• Visited May 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Great for Families”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Milkshakes = tastebud heaven

Huevos Rancheros were huge, but delicious. I wanted to finish them so bad because they were so good.

My husband didn't have any trouble finishing his (huge) burger.

Quesedillas, both kiddie and grown-up versions, are excellent.

Place is always bustling but the service is has always been cosistently friendly and fast.

Berthoud, Colorado
“Perfect service and Great food at a fair price”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had the best waiter he was fast, polite, helpful and helped make the meal. Really feels like a fifties diner, very nicely done. Saw a review that mentioned the shakes were not good, my son had one and thought it was great. Food was well prepared and had excellent flavor.

Vail, Colorado
“talk about service!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were greeted by a great big smile and Hello! and she told us to sit anywhere we like, the next second we had our coffee, and then we chose the veggie hash browns...they arrived in the next couple seconds! wonderful service and sunshine! the veggie hash browns were delicious. My friend and I split them and that was plenty!! It felt so good to have such fast and fun service, and the food is nice and predictable...all good and nothing too "scary" Pancakes, eggs, all the good family breakfast fare..Lunches too...I will go anytime I need a quick cheerful home-cooked meal!

Avon
“Diner food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

It's a diner, and has diner food. It's pretty good. However, the MILKSHAKES are the bomb! I probably would swing in again, just to get a shake, to go!

Visited February 2012