“American style Mexican”

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Eagle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very cheesy, everything tastes similar, smothered with sauce and cheese.
The salsa and cabbage salad are very good. Service is good. I am a stickler for authentic Mexican and this isn't it exactly. But it's not bad food. the fajitas are decent.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fiesta Jalisco
Our hotel recommended this place and maybe it was for the drinks which we didn’t have so I can’t comment on that, but as for the rest, I was less than impressed. There was almost no one else eating there when we went but the service was really slow. The food that I saw was of the kind that is buried in sour cream and guacamole, more about appearance rather than taste. It wasn’t a bad meal, just disappointing from what I was hoping for. You know when you have really good Mexican food.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Avon location of this chain is not reviewed in Tripadvisor but this is a chain of Mexican restaurants in Colorado. The Avon location was average. Queso was ok but not very warm. The chicken entree advertised as the specialty of the house was very good and large enough to feed two. Sopapillas were very good. Service at our table was very, very slow but it just depended upon which server you had. Some tables turned very quickly. Crowded, but no line. Will keep searching the Avon/Edwards/Eagle area for a great Mexican restaurant. Still haven't found one.

1  Thank Steveh3Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I always find something new on the menu (so many things to choose from) and the food is great. We are definitely regulars here...The Carne Asada is to die for!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The margaritas here are very overpriced and taste like sugar, very weak. We ordered Margairitas and they didn't ask if we wanted them on the rocks or frozen and just assumed that we wanted frozen, and were very rude when we told them that is not what we were expecting and our waiter told us that we were supposed to clairfy and we should've known that. They took them back and changed them but they were so sugary and we didn't have more than a sip. The food was not good the steak in the fajitas as gritty and had no flavor. We had an awful experience at this restautrant, and when we asked to speak to the manager he was more involved with chagning the television channel instead of attending to our concerns. We told him about our experience and he didn't even appologize, and we did pay for our food but I refused to pay for the awful margaritas. I would not reccommed going to this restuarant, horrible food, drink and AWFUL service.