Tripadvisor
Eagle

“Skip it and go to Yeti's or Stout House in Eagle”

Color Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Eagle
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Way below average coffee that is overpriced. The staff is smug and aloof. Too busy being hipsters to really care about the customer. Skip this place...you'll be glad you did.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed September 1, 2019

It’s crazy that a small mountain town like Eagle has such refined coffee. Color is nerdy, positive and delicious. If you drink their beverages it is likely your life will go good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Counter help was smug and aloof.
I asked if they had half-n-half for my americano, and was told the “cream” was in the pitcher. Nope!
Milk is not cream!
When I asked for cream I was told, “that’s what we use for cream, (with a “take it or leave it attitude”.)
Yeah...well...we’ll leave it next time!
It’s too bad because it looks like a lot of care has been invested in creating this business. Then to blow it with a crappy attitude and indifference to the customers.
Good luck with that!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank jeanetue
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Nice little coffee shop only a few minutes off I-70 in eagle. Fast WiFi. Good coffee and tea options.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

I find it quite difficult to find good quality coffee as I travel in the US ( and other countries). This coffee was really good. Friends who are locals took us here. So glad they did. If you are looking for good coffee, this is the place!

Date of visit: December 2018