“Don't know what happened here”
Review of Paradigms

Paradigms
Ranked #18 of 38 Restaurants in Eagle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vail,CO
“Don't know what happened here”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I used to love this place and somehow they slipped. The chef/owner seems to have other plans and does not appear to take the special care that he once did. My favorite dish became inconsistent and was cooked differently every time in the last year. I know I am particular; but these are simple dishes and I know they can be prepared properly with attention. I hope they get back on track. It may be a great meal or not. My issue is inconsistency.

Visited January 2013

Keller, TX
“Very high quality food, with a great menu. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a nice restaurant closer to Gypsum, and found this small and interesting place in trip advisor. We were sat in the back at a private area, which probably is what resulted in the lack of attention received on a Friday night, When the service was there it was great. This chef clearly puts care into the food. We had penko crusted chicken, steak, scallops, and the fish of the day. All plates from all courses were cleaned. The portions on the three course special were pretty small. Overall, we had a great meal.

“Hidden away in Eagle”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Located in a house, the atmosphere is bright and not crowded. The food was of the find dining variety but very reasonably priced. Creative and fresh menu items that were appealing.

San Antonio, Texas
“Fine Dining in Downtown Eagle”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nestled in downtown Eagle this is a great place to eat. All the food was delicious, service terrific and the presentation of the food outstanding. We had the 3 course meal for $25 so the price was incredible. The spare ribs were delicious!

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Fine Dining in Downtown Eagle!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I dined at Paradigms this past weekend. The restaurant may appear rustic on the exterior, but is very stylish inside. Our waitress was friendly, and helpful with guiding us through the menu. The wines we ordered by the glass were superb. My wife opted to start with her favorite, french onion soup, and was very pleased with her choice. I had the fish of the day, and was thankful that Paradigms offers gluten-free choices on their menu. Dining at Paradigms was the beginning of a beautiful evening in the Eagle valley.

Visited August 2012