“Terrific burger with truffle fries”

Diamond Belle Saloon
Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Durango
Reviewed April 30, 2014

You can's go wrong. Affordable and delicious bar food. Service good even on a busy live band music night. Atmosphere Old West and interesting. Worth a visit any time.

2  Thank bauthentic

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Go early as Belle's is so popular that it fills up. Food was great. Had steak the first time followed by their signature burger the second time. Fills up fast, very popular. This is not a fast food restaurant, you are there to enjoy the atmosphere of the live piano player and the hussling and bustling of an old saloon. Food is worth the wait.

2  Thank robin e
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I loved the old saloon atmosphere. My friend and I had sandwiches with fries, which were very good. I would recommend Diamond Belle Saloon for the old west flavor.

2  Thank Luvs2Ride7
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is part of the historic Strater Hotel in downtown Durango, CO. The place looks like a western saloon with a large bar, piano and player, and waitresses dressed in appropriate attire. There is a downstairs which is noisier than the upstairs with is small and rather cozy. They have some local microbrew beers and a plentiful selection of other spirits. We each order burgers of one sort or another and both were quite good. Absolutely recommended for a different type of restaurant, good and reasonably priced food, and attractive waitresses. Some of the male customers were having their pictures taken with the wait staff.

1  Thank Bowlby324
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stopped in for an early lunch. The place was not busy at all and our waiter could not have been more rude or disinterested in us if he tried. Made no effort to be even slightly friendly. The wait for our food was very long. I got the Diamond Burger with pancetta, some kind of creamy French cheese and an aioli mayo - it was absolutely bland and I was very disappointed. (I should point out that I am not, actually, a picky eater). Ambience was interesting, but we would not go back.

1  Thank DeeJayOK